Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Looking younger while getting older

Hi everybody!

IŽd like to share some great information on not only keeping your youthful appearance but even increasing it every single day while enjoying delicious food that stimulates collagen and elastin production and following a few easy daily routines.

Skin Food:

- cocoa: the food that contains the highest amount of anti oxidants also stimulates elastin production in your skin. That means "sagging skin bye bye!"
    Only use pure cocoa powder (of course without sugar) and add it to your oatmeal in the morning or create a nice hot chocolate.

- xylitol: not only wonderful for your teeth and being as sweet as sugar but also stimulating collagen production, will sweeten your hot chocolate and your day.

- Wax OrchardŽs "Oh Fudge": (available e.g. in Wholefood stores), is the perfect indulgence for people with "sweet teeth" as it is incredibly delicious, anti oxidant rich, fat free, sugar free and even has a high content of fibers. Real skin food!

- organic diced tomatoes: (you can enjoy them as a nice appetizer before lunch or dinner) contain high amounts of vitamin A + lycopene (protecting the collagen in your skin). Combine with some olive oil or flaxseeds to enhance the effect.

- broccoli / green beans / parsley / celery / yellow and red bell pepper / mung bean sprouts are all great skin foods. Sprinkle roasted pumpkin seeds and soy nuts on top of it....add fine sea salt, a table spoon of olive oil and lemon juice and enjoy!

- Turmeric: add it to your food or take it as a pill, keeps your skin clear (anti inflammatory foods are of great importance to slow down the ageing process). I personally like to mix a tablespoon of it in a glass of water in the morning. Use a straw to not stain you teeth, turmeric has a strong yellow color).

- Vitamin C + bioflavanoids: are outstanding for collagen production and also anti inflammatory.

- lots of water + fruit between the meals.

What to avoid: dairy products, meat, wheat, sugar, processed or fried food.

A body that just looks / feels perfect: enjoy all the above described food and walk an hour a day. I like to walk to the Wholefood store in my neighborhood and carry back the bags (efficient exercise for the arm muscles, too).

This program / life style is highly efficient as people here in Beverly Hills frequently ask me if I had "work done", which surgeon I saw etc., and of course turning heads, compliments....

Hope it works as well for you as it does for me!

ps...if you were suffering from acne: here is something that worked very well for me: 250 mg of L-Carnitin + 750 mg of B5 vitamin (pantothenic acid) three times a day + the above described dosage of turmeric and no sugar.
    (L-Carnitin is also wonderful to keep your skin firm).
    To wash your skin IŽd like to recommend neem soap (disinfecting but not drying). Available in health food stores and of course online.

**Bry** Male

Cool thoughts you have there.. I might have to try them out, well most of them..

Interesting ideas too. It's amazing how much we rely on nutrition & hydration, yet we sometimes take it for granted x

Thank you to share your information here.

**** Female

Mangos, Papaya are the tropical fruits which can be a very interesting ingredient to your recipe. Broccoli is also very good for your skin.

**Dennis** Male

Thank you for this information. But one thing, you know...people are from day to day older and older. You can`t stop it to look like you are younger. Everything is nature.

These are all great. What else is good are dark berries. The darker the berry the higher the antioxident. These help protect body from cancer causing free radicals like the sun and pollution.

**Brenda** Female

if you stay away from milk and dairy products how do you get your calcium? calcium is very important to the body. as you age you need calcium to keep your bones strong. lack of calcium can cause osteoporosis and fragile bones as you get older. i hope you take supplements.

**Dennis** Male

Quote Originally Posted by vencasand View Post
    if you stay away from milk and dairy products how do you get your calcium? calcium is very important to the body. as you age you need calcium to keep your bones strong. lack of calcium can cause osteoporosis and fragile bones as you get older. i hope you take supplements.
    You can get calcium from other products, not only from milk.

Default Best skin Care!

Hi the best skin products are Diamonique Skin, big seller on ebay with outstanding feedback! Most customers see results within a week! Small jar is $20 and the large jar is $40, contact me with shebanaz1@aol.com

This is a good read, I'll have to get the wife to read it.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast