• Fair Info

0 0%
  • Bad Info

1 33.33%
  • Never Again

1 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.

**** Male

Default If I could show you a way to reverse the aging process would that be a benefit to you

Having healthy skin is not a top priority to everyone but to some healthy skin is very important. There are many procedures and surgery that can assist in helping people improve their overall skin health.

If that is not an option for others there are numerous ideas to research and test. I am not a doctor or anything but I acknowledge that there is a need for some people who want to improve the appearance of their skin. If you happen to be reading this and your an individual who is open minded and looking for different ideas to assist you with your healthy skin goals, I'm going to make a suggestion. Research the Artistry Time Defiance Skin Care System.

Each of us knows what are imperfections are and what we would like to do about them.*Some advice I was given was*find someone who is where*you want to be and ask them what they did to get their and then do what they did! That goes for many situations and circumstances in life. Personally, I want my skin to act young and look younger. I didn't even know what that meant the first time I heard that! Once I was informed about the meaning*I became intrigued because*I knew how to define*what*one of my*personal imperfections were. I could now seek advice*on how to improve the youth look of my skin.

The information that I'm going to share with you has be proven. You don't have to recreate the wheel. This is a proven system. My suggestion is to get educated on the benefits on the Artistry Time Defiance Skin Care System and see if it adds value to you.]

No way. I'll stick to something that is proven....tretinoin

**** Male

Default ok

Well thats ok if you have another product but this product has a proven track record. Its hard to judge something if you never researched and tried it.

I use tretnoin as well. It does have a proven track record backed up by numerous studies.

Quote Originally Posted by Helping Hand View Post
    Well thats ok if you have another product but this product has a proven track record. Its hard to judge something if you never researched and tried it.
    I suggest researching it and trying it. It's actually proven to work. Ask a Dermatologist what the #1 anti-aging product is besides sunscreen.It sure won't be what your preaching.

**Brenda** Female

quit spamming helping hand. the only one you seem to be helping is yourself.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful