**** Female

Exclamation How you deal with a bad tempered partner?

My room mate is dating a guy who is quite short tempered and often abuses her for no reasons. She has also told me that he sometimes says nasty things to her regarding her looks. What do you suggest that she must be doing?

I myself have told her to stop dating that guy because he seems a narcissist to me. I hope I have suggested her right.

you're definitely right. thats just going to escalate into something more, more hitting her and stuff. she needs to leave while she can!

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Tell her to kick him out..Whats the use of BF who besides adoring her looks, says nasty things about her looks.. You have suggested absolutely right..kick him out of her life.

All I can say is been there done that... From past experience you are DEFINITELY right and she really does need to kick him to the curb. He's ruining her self-esteem and nobody needs/deserves that.

If the bad temper persists for a substantial length of time, it is time to end the relationship as such abuse should not be tolerated.

**** Female

Thanks guys for all your advice and appropriate suggestions. I am determined to help my friend now..and have shown her all the replies.

She was astonished to see how many persons have supported what I was saying to her.

Thanks for the heads up! I am sure she will give it a second thought before going too far with him.

Your friend deserves someone better. Sometimes it is very difficult for a person to see the negative things done to him/her because of their intense feeling for that person. It is good that you let her read this thread. This might help her realize what her boyfriend is doing to her.

You know, I think that was actually a smart thing to do in showing her these replies. Sometimes it's difficult to see what's right there in front of your eyes. I should know: I dealt with the abuse for 6 years before finally getting up the nerve to leave. By then he'd destroyed me so bad that 3 years later I'm still rebuilding my life in some ways.

Why do this? Sense to spoil nerves?

I just, if something doesn’t suit me, I go on dates https://polish-hearts.com/ with Polish girls , they are by nature very cool partners for life and marriage

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful