Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Drink plenty of water and wash your face with antibacterial soap twice a day and then moisturize your face with some good moisturizer.

**** Male

Thumbs up any product best for pimples treatment?

According to me, the right product for pimple is Revitol Spot Gel.It really helps.

**Harold Joe** Male

Default Try Neutrogena facewash

I have used the facewash of neutrogena, its very good. I had pimples, but after using it my pimples are very much gone. I don't know whether it will suite it or not, but you can try it, if you don't get any other solution.

Our body has pick new layer every day.New layer of hormones has take the position of old one.So if u will pitch this then this can be harmful for your skin.According to me laser treatment for acne is the best from other all.

**** Female

Quote Originally Posted by avikdip74 View Post
    I started getting acne at 11 or 12. I began washing my face many times a day with a washcloth and Ivory soap. My skin reacted with probably what amounted to hundreds of tiny pimples, largely along the top of my forehead. When it became obvious that this was not working, I decided to keep scrubbing my face raw, but add in Stridex 2% salicylic acid pads. For me, the salicylic acid did not seem to help.

I figured out that the scrubbing was getting me nowhere, so I lessened it to 3 times a day. I continued with the 2% salicylic acid acne treatment. My skin still did not improve much at all.

After seeing a few commercials, I decided to switch to Oxy10 10% benzoyl peroxide acne treatment, and also decided to start washing just twice a day. To my surprise, my skin did improve on the Oxy10 and twice daily washing. I was still using a washcloth and Ivory soap at this time. I continued on this regimen for a few years, and never had a day without at least a few zits.
    I am not sure if you normally have dry or oily skin but either way it sounds like you are scrubbing too much and too hard. When you strip your skin of its natural oils like that it will produce more oil to compensate which usually results in breakouts! Bar soap also makes the skin extra dry with the same result. I would recommend trying to be a little more gentle on your skin and definitely omitting the bar soap and wash cloth. If you are looking for an exfoliating treatment to help get rid of your acne there are several facial brushes that you can use...but remember to be gentle. If you feel that Salcylic Acid is not helping maybe you should try a facial wash with Benzoyl Peroxide.

I know of some good products so feel free to e-mail me if you need any additional help or advice!

Hi! I am currently using Chemical Peel Treatment for my acne. Hope this will help.

**Gil** Male

Smile Acne Treatment

My son Chris has bad acne. He uses a goat milk soap called Purity. He got it at [url Under reviewl]. Has been using it for several months and it seems to be helping. Maybe he is sensitive to the chemicals in other more commercial soaps. Hope this helps.

Effective acne and pimple treatment does not only mean you are going to apply creams and gels on it. The most important step to get rid of acne is the food you eat. You must avoid oily foods and start a healthy diet chart. If you are able to achieve eating a diet that is high in natural food, you will see a great improvement in your acne condition.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12