Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

**ilham kamil** Female

Default any product best for pimples treatment?

sory to say, currently i've been using clean n clear tea tree oil, but i think it doesnt suit me since it causing me few tiny pimples on fore head....very small n no breakouts....wat shuld i do?...i've changed so many products n i'm scared if that would cause more trouble to my face..fren of mine suggested to use Z A product but i wonder if this product is really workable?

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Different peoples have different skin types and all products doesn't suits. Even myself when i sometime use clean and clear i get pimples. O.k before you try many products can you stop using oils or any hair creams or atleast use it in small quantity, this might be the culprit for your forehead pimples. Also changing shampoos and conditioners might help.

Things to remember:
    Keep your hair off of your forehead even during nights while you are asleep. As hair introduce more oils into your forehead thus resulting acne.
    Do not apply makeup to the forehead.
    Besides using acne medications, Use steaming...Steaming helps to open the pores and clears your skin.

**ilham kamil** Female

thank u so much

**ilham kamil** Female

what if i over moisturize my face? i use different moisturizer which vitamin e based during the day and tea tree oil at night since i thought moisturizer will always gives pimples (but then i like the feel after using it)..am i right?

**Elizabeth Mays** Female

Use an oil free moisturizer! They work wonderfully for acne prone skin and any kind of vitamin e is to hydrate very dry skin. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone with an acne problem. I used to use it and it really broke out my skin.

hope it helped

Hey, just an FYI, Rodan + Fields has a great line for acne, its called UNBLEMISH. Message or email me for more info, their products are only available through independent consultants and all have a 60 day money back guarantee!!

I started getting acne at 11 or 12. I began washing my face many times a day with a washcloth and Ivory soap. My skin reacted with probably what amounted to hundreds of tiny pimples, largely along the top of my forehead. When it became obvious that this was not working, I decided to keep scrubbing my face raw, but add in Stridex 2% salicylic acid pads. For me, the salicylic acid did not seem to help.

I figured out that the scrubbing was getting me nowhere, so I lessened it to 3 times a day. I continued with the 2% salicylic acid acne treatment. My skin still did not improve much at all.

After seeing a few commercials, I decided to switch to Oxy10 10% benzoyl peroxide acne treatment, and also decided to start washing just twice a day. To my surprise, my skin did improve on the Oxy10 and twice daily washing. I was still using a washcloth and Ivory soap at this time. I continued on this regimen for a few years, and never had a day without at least a few zits.

Sorry i do not have any idea about the product..because it is chemical product and have side effect also...

I always prefer natural treatment...

*Raw papaya juice can be applied on the Pimples to cure Pimples naturally.
    *Honey is also considered good for skin. Applying a mixture prepared from three tablespoons of honey and one teaspoon of cinnamon powder over night is another popular natural cure for this irritating problem.
    *Apply toothpaste - actual paste, not gel - to affected areas before bed. Wash off in the morning.

It is sometimes due to hormonal changes and it is natural.So don't take much tension.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast