Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: yoga

**** Female

Default yoga

I know there are many different types of yoga, but i am looking for one that makes you much healther and you feel really fit. I dont need to drop any weight but i would like to tone my body. Do any of you have any suggestions? Yoga seems to really interset me!!

i am practising beginer yoga. it really help me a lot in toning my skin. i feel my skin firm and tight.

**** Female

Hatha yoga aims at making people live long. Many of the anti-ageing properties of yoga are long life, increased resistance to diseases, increased vitality, and rejuvenation of glands, improvement in vision and hearing and many other mental and emotional benefits. The inverted yoga postures often convert the gray hair back to its natural color, delaying the onset of gray hair, making a person look younger.

**Paulius** Male

You can find many yoga types explained here:
    http://www.matsmatsmats.com/yoga/yoga-disciplines.html
    http://yoga.org.nz/what-is-yoga/yoga_styles.htm
    I don't know much about it but from these articles it looks that Iyengar type would probably good for you.

**Dennis** Male

Hello, you can find so much nice tips what you need here. I read it and it`s really interesting.

**smith joe** Male

I'll suggest you to do Hatha Yoga.It will helpful for you that it make the body flexible and strong.It make the breathing system correct.It take the useful nutrients in our body that help our body.It make save our body from harmful diseases like heart,liver and stomach problems.It make the body stamina.Yoga make our mind and body relax and fresh all the time.It make away the stress far away from us and made our mind eligible for think positively and up to the mark.

**Lovey** Female

Go with Gaumukh assan or surya namsakar. Dhanus aasan is also very good.

Exercise and Yoga is best way for the better health. It is well to maintain our body. There are many people which is prefer to do yoga in early morning. it's give a relaxation and refreshment in whole the day.It bring the flexibility in the body.Yoga is very good to loss weight.it keep your body slim because of stretching of body muscles.

Banned
    **Revend** Male

Yoga is best exercise for the whole body. Its a natural way to lose weight because yoga also provides us health benefits. We can get stretchable body and a perfect body shape with doing yoga.

Banned
    **john** Male

Hello Guys the word yoga means union in Sanskrit, the language of historical Indian where yoga exercises started. yoga exercises is really about creating balance in the body through creating both strength and versatility. This is done through the performance of poses or positions, each of which has specific physical benefits.Thanks a lot!!

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast