Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The best make-up remover?

I love to wear make-up when I go out but because I have quite bad sensative skin, I can't use any make-up remover because I end up with a red, blotchy face. I normally just use soap and water but I was wondering if anyone knew of any good make-up remover that I could try?

**** Female

I have pretty good skin but many of my friends suffer from sensative skin. The best thing that i have ever used and we all swear by it, is baby wipes. I find them much better then make up remover wipes.

Hey, you can also try the make up remover that I use, I find it very gentle. It works for me even though I also have very sensitive skin. For more info, please visit the link below. Take care

**marclewis** Male

Yes, i agree with Shona. Baby wipes are best to remove makeup.

**Emma Ackermann** Male

I would like to suggest you Claridad Glycolic Face Wash. This works good to soothe the redness from your face.

**Matt Prior** Male

Most of the peoples are suffering from skin problem not only you. Even one of my friends is suffering for long time. This is really embarrassing.

It's good for your skin to remove makeup every night, but it can be a pain without the right makeup remover. Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micellar Water is my favorite makeup remover because it is fast, effective, foolproof, and it can be used repeatedly without stripping your skin.

**Illeana Fernandes** Female

Bioderma Sensibio H2o is the best makeup remover. You can use it as a toner as well. Its my holy grail product.

Bobbi Brown Instant Long-Wear Makeup Remover is one of the best makeup remover. I am using it since an year now.

one of the best removing makeup is micellar water because of the womb oil and water become one and make the makeup quickly lift perfectly after removing makeup don't forget to wash your face to prevent acne or makeup still sticking

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast