Default Change your diet to help psoriasis

The Academy of Dermatology has done research and determined that psoriasis can be helped by making changes in the diet. There are holistic diets that are designed to help people who have psoriasis. If you have this, I would suggest researching diets for psoriasis to see if this will help you.

thanks i'll reasearch on this... will let you guys know.

If anyone tries this please come back and let us know how it works. I am very interested in holistic therapies and know people who have some problems with psoriasis that would be very interested in seeing how it works for you.

Default Interview on psoriasis and diet with a Nutritionist

Hi,
    I think diet can help with the symptoms of psoriasis especially if you have food allergies and liver problems. It is my case... I started a specific diet in february (focusing on foods that are anti-inflammatory and avoiding foods and beverages that are to hard for my liver) and I begin to notice a difference. But it usually takes a long time to see a big improvement depending how imbalanced your body is and if you are dealing with other chemical allergies, etc. But I am not a nutritionist, so you can may be read this interview: http://www.optiderma.com/en/they-tal...psoriasis.html
    I personally believe that diet won't cure psoriasis but can definitely improve the symptoms...

**Brenda** Female

ok guys, so i am to change my diet. but i don't know of a diet for psoriasis. i would gladly change my ways of eating if you all could come up with a diet for me. give me names of food. i am not a nutrionist so i don't know what is anti-infammatory. help.

I published a list of anti-inflammatory foods on my website:
    [Link Removed]

Hope it helps...
    Josephine

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

There is no special diet for psoriasis.The connection between diet and psoriasis is still unclear. Many studies have shown that healthy eating when combined with exercise might slightly be beneficial. Healthy eating are fresh fruits, vegetables, fish protein, olive oil, fiber supplements, and avoidance of red meat, processed foods, and refined carbohydrates. Losing weight might also improve the effectiveness of your psoriasis medication, if you are overweight.

There is also some evidence that consuming less sugar, caffeine, and white flour have contributed to an improvement in psoriasis symptoms.

But yea there is no harm on exploring which diet might improve your psoriasis symptoms, as long as you meet your daily nutritional requirements, But never just jump to miracle psoriasis diet, this might harm you. Consult a doctor before using any of these stuffs.

Sadly, there is no cure for Psoriasis and there is no diet that I have found that works to keep it under control. It occurs when the immune system sends out faulty signals that speed up the growth cycle of skin cells. That is why when we are under stress, changes in our system it gets worse. I started getting them when I was carrying my son and it never went away. I can keep it under control but it is not curable.

It is also very disturbing for companies to tell consumers that their product can cure psoriasis and some people buy this stuff that is very expensive and totally useless.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful