**Sonu Sreenath** Male

Default If Homeopathic medicine effective for Skin disorders?

Homeopathic treatment proves to be very effective in the treatment of any kind of problem. The reason for this is that in homeopathy, any physical problem is treated from the root, so that that physical problem or disease does not recur. The effect in homeopathy treatment may be gradual, but it does not have any side effects. Also homeopathy is the safest and permanent solution for skin alleries like eczema without any side-effects. Homeopathy helps in relieving from the irritation and swelling by aiming to treat the root cause of the disease.

**Gary Harper** Male

I can admit it because I have tried them for my newborn baby as she got her skin burnt. I do care for her very intensively so I picked a homeopathic treatment for the problem. She got burnt when she was lying in her Dock but somehow she did get her skin much damaged due to that safe dock.

**Gary Harper** Male

And it was a nice post. I am really impressed.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

About DermaTalk

DermaTalk is an Skin Care Advice forum and message board dedicated to people for sharing Skin related issues and experiences with community members and get suggestions from expert.

Quick Links

Stay Connected

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed