Default Does Bleaching Removes dark spots around my nose

I am a very fair complexioned 22 year old girl.I have noticed that i have got some tiny dark spots around my nose.please tell me the cause of such a problem.Could you also suggest preventive measures and domestic remedies to get rid of those spots.My friend suggest to use bleaching cream.does bleaching cream help remove these spots.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

As you are a fair complectioned girl,it is very likely that the tiny spots that you are talking about are freckles and lentigos.These are small light brown to dark brown blakish spots.They are mostly present on the sun exposed areas such as the face.Light skinned person are more affected and very common in the North europeans.They increase with sun exposure.

Prevention from sun is the most important suggestion:
    Use hat and unbrella while in the sun
    Do not stay in the sun.Avoid going out in the sun between mid-day time
    Use high protection sun screen SPF 30 or more twice daily-morning anf afternoon

Medicaltion (bleaching creams) to remove spots do not help and may even damage the facial skin.

**** Female

Yeah, I agree with admin! It seems you have freckles that are a bit more dark than usual because their usual colour is light to dark brown. Apart from using sunscreens try using creams containing aloe vera around your nose. It helps in protecting them from harmful effects of sun. You can also try using concealers for a make up.

Hide and conceal it with natural make up. Use a calamine base moisturizer on the face, more on the spots with a layer of loose powder. To give natural tone, dab it with damp tissue paper. It will help conceal the spot.

Bleaching may some extent help. Try a mild bleach to get it lightened and then you can retain the fairness by applying natural astringents like tomato juice to which a pinch of turmeric is added. It is a natural bleaching agent. Do not leave it for too, as it might leave a yellowish tinge. Rub a half squeezed lemon on the area before shower time. If despite home remedies, the area does not improve, do consult a dermatologist.

**** Female

It is often said that bleaching the dark spots improves the skin color and lightens them.But I have practically tested it and found that the results are temporary.

You should consult your dermatologist for some suitable creams to lighten those spots.

oh thank you all for your answers... i'm happy now..

hey don't use bleaching creams regularly ,i have heard that it causes cancer..

**Zenisha Shrestha** Female

if you use it in limited amount and on timely basis i don't think it will cancer.

I'd avoid bleaching such a delicate part of the skin. Its your face at the end ofthe day . Consult a dermotologist or try a good quality concealer.

**** Female

After a hot Indian summer and a lot of swimming, I go in for a bleach. I have found that the results are good for the first few days, but they are fairly temporary - so I would not recommend using it for treating certain dark spots

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful