PDA

View Full Version : Skin care Tips For Black Spots

Ashu
07-03-2008, 07:38 PM
Make a paste with mehndi and oil and apply on the face
Make a mixture of 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice and glycerin and apply it on the spots
Apply the paste of turmeric and curry leaves on the face and wash it after 15 minutes.
Apply a mixture of mehndi and turmeric. For a piece of turmeric, 2-3 leaves of mehndi are used
Grind dried basil leaf, neem and mint (100 gm each). Add some turmeric powder and rose water to make it in a paste form and apply it on the spots.
Grind betel leaf and add a little coconut oil and apply it on the spots
Soak a chappathi in milk overnight . Make it into a paste and apply it on black heads. Repeat for several days
Make a paste of saffron and add some honey , apply it on the face to remove black spots.
To remove black spots... apply a paste of turmeric and basil.
To remove wrinkles on the face, apply a mixture of sandalwood powder, rosewater and glycerin. Wash with cold water after some time

alice
07-03-2008, 10:49 PM
Whoa! You are a gem Ashma! I had already tried using potatoes as I have read in one of your posts and it worked like charm in just three days! And, these tips seem pretty practical too. Thanks once again.

Ashu
07-03-2008, 11:02 PM
Thanks ,happy to see that it worked for you... :h7:

mimico
07-04-2008, 12:00 PM
Thanks for the wonderful tips, Ashma. It's just that I'm a bit lazy to make my own product right now. Also, a lot of the ingredients you used aren't available in my area. Where do I get mehndi, glycerin, and neem?! I think those ingredients are only available in you area. DO you like in India? Or some place around it? In any case, I'm more comfortable with buying ready-made products at the store. But thanks again for your input.