PDA

View Full Version : Ladies Now you can pee standing

Ashu
02-17-2009, 09:12 AM
Yea thats true.. i was just googling and i happen to drop to this site and i was like Huh... i haven't heard of it.. has anyone heard of it :

Have you ever wished you could stand up and pee? Remember that music festival where the porta-potty was not appealing? Or the camping trip that involved a close encounter with poison ivy? Skiers - how about those annoying trips to the lodge - what if you could eliminate them? The pStyle is the answer! Go to our pStyle page and find out how this simple plastic device can change your life.

It is faster, easier, and safer to pee whenever you need to! Here are some examples of times when a pStyle comes in handy:

Outdoor activities – camping, back packing, skiing/snowboarding, rock climbing, bike trips, ****king trips, hiking, caving, horseback riding, hunting, fishing
Outdoor work – farming, ranching, landscaping, construction, gardening
Travel and public events – music festivals, road trips, using urinals, any place with limited or unsavory public toilets
Physical reasons – sprained or broken bones, knee problems, FTMs

http://kristascups.com/pstyle

Dr.Deepak
02-17-2009, 02:35 PM
hahah funny but yea .. easy for ladies during nights and travel ..

Zenisha
02-20-2009, 07:01 PM
OMG i also didn't knew we have this. thank you ashma for sharing..love to give it a try.

mimico
02-22-2009, 07:32 PM
hat's so funny! But is it really more convenient to pee while standing? I looked up pStyle on google and it looks promising. But I'd rather just go to a real washroom. :) I believe that our bodies were designed this way for a reason...

Starchild47
03-08-2009, 10:10 PM
I think that I will abstain thanks, we have gone camping and all and had to go in the woods and even though it is aggravating, I cannot imagine peeing standing up! LOL

Ashu
03-30-2009, 04:03 AM
I think that I will abstain thanks, we have gone camping and all and had to go in the woods and even though it is aggravating, I cannot imagine peeing standing up! LOL

so you love peeing in the woods ?? :h6:

Sabina
03-30-2009, 04:18 AM
boys can pee anywhere but its hard for girls to pee. i think this product would be fun.

avinav
03-30-2009, 04:30 AM
I love going to public bathroom and pee in the wall. Knowing there is well written in the wall " people who pee in the wall are dogs" its fun for me. :h6: