PDA

View Full Version : Anyone using skin whitening pills ?

sanchita
02-17-2009, 08:28 AM
I was just wondering if anyone using skin whitening pills.Do they really work ? how effective are they?

marilynnsyrett
02-17-2009, 10:48 AM
Fairness or darkness of skin is because of melanin within the skin. More melanin means dark skin while less melanin means fair skin.

I personally don't advocate the use of pills for skin care issues. It would be better u use some skin lightening creams or lotions.

HealtySkinGirl
02-17-2009, 04:06 PM
I agree, I do not like the idea of taking pills for your skin, especially to brighten it.

Have you ever tried a skin brightening lotion? I use all Barielle products on my skin and have had great results. Maybe their Advanced Formula Porcelain Skin Brightening Cream can help you. Good Luck:)

jstevenson
02-18-2009, 10:22 PM
This is the first time I hear about pills for skin whitening. I wouldn't use such product even if it existed.

Sabina
02-19-2009, 09:14 AM
The long term results might be like michael jackson so think before you try..

Ashu
02-20-2009, 06:50 AM
I personally don't suggest to use skin whitening pills but there are some products that claims to whitens skin. They contain Tyrosinase inhibitor that changes your dark pigments to light pigments thus looking white. But they doesn't work like magic it needs time around 4-6 months..,Every drugs if not taken as prescribed or taken for long term has side effects.. so think before you use.. dark skin naturally won't harm your health..and health comes first.

mimico
02-26-2009, 01:44 AM
I have tried both metathione and glutathione pills in the past. I have some dark spots on my face due to acne for a long long time and I thought that whitening pils would work better than whitening creams I took. Anyway, I didn't notice a lot of difference in my skin tone even after taking the pills for a month. I think the effect is just the same if I had used whitening creams for a month.

jstevenson
02-27-2009, 09:23 PM

Yes, it isn't pretty :).

SkinAdvice
03-03-2009, 06:50 PM
I recommend staying away from them.

sanchita
03-04-2009, 02:59 AM

oh my god did michael jackson also used pills to get his body white.. no no i don't want now ...:omg: