PDA

View Full Version : For women: Sunscreen - Skin Type question

boron
02-12-2009, 08:36 PM
Anyone can answer, from experience, if possible.

What type of sunscreen is convenient for dry / oily / hairy / sensitive skin...? I'm not asking for products, but for forms (gel, lotion, spray, powder..), and basic substances (water based, alcohol based...).

What are you using in sport activities, swimming?

What forms are you using for the face, eyelids, lips, scalp...?

I know quite some theory, not asking for this...

I liked sunscreen 'milk' and I hated anything oily. I have oily skin.

alldaymakeup
03-10-2009, 12:35 PM
I use SeneGence foundation and daytime moisturizer on my face, provides a 30 spf without the chemical of sunscreen, its waterproof and causes no irritations.

mm145
04-09-2009, 04:57 AM
I find that for daily use anything with a 15spf is good. I have found a good non-greasy one for daily use. If I expect to be out a lot in the sun - such as near a pool or beach then I use any product with a 30 SPF

sweetcher
06-22-2009, 12:36 AM
I've just recently increased mine to SPF 85, UltraSheer by Neutrogena for my face and Bananaboat Sport, with an SPF of 85 for my body. I am really struggling with the ingredients in both. I've heard that one of the products is mostly chemicals. Neutrogena causes breaks-outs on my face. But, the alternative to wearing no sun-screen is worse. I've tried a lot of other products that cause an even worse reaction on my skin. So, I'm really perplexed by this one.

marclewis
09-02-2014, 11:53 AM
Remedies at home would be very helpful for all types of skin and safe.