PDA

View Full Version : What about valentine's day this year

Dr.Deepak
02-10-2009, 12:33 PM
Most of us here might be single and some might be married or in love. So what are your plans for valentine's day this year..

For me i'm just a single but lately i guess someone likes me.. i'm just planning to be with her if she agrees..it could be sad valentine's day or could be happy one.. just confused.. hope it all goes good..

what are your plans for valentine's day..

vencasand
02-10-2009, 03:41 PM
valentine's day was my wedding anniversary. but i have been divorced for 23 years. it is also my sisters birthday. so that is a good thing. i am sure your girl would love to spend time with you. i will say a prayer. have a good time.

Dr.Deepak
02-10-2009, 03:53 PM
sorry to hear about yours divorced.. i hope everything going fine as its almost 23 yrs.. but wow it was your wedding anniversary... but yea still do you have any plans ???

Thankx for your prayer i hope she will.

mimico
02-11-2009, 02:54 AM
Hey Admin! Do you have plans for this year? Or do you still have zero luck in the love department? Haha

I'm spending Valentines with my cousins this year. We'll definitely watch some romantic movies and maybe have a fun dinner afterwards. I believe that Valentines is a day to show those you love how much you love them and also to spread the love. :) So even if I'm single, I can still celebrate! Plus, I'm looking forward to buying heart-shaped chocolates on the 15th when they all go on sale. :)

Dr.Deepak
02-11-2009, 03:09 AM
not much plans ..there are many possibilities but i'm not good at this department..haven't actually found what i'm looking for.. there are some ladies who likes me though..

Ashu
02-11-2009, 08:29 AM
i'll spend my valentine's day with my husband he's just back from his project.. nothing special its just like last year.. hahah

azap
02-11-2009, 12:58 PM
I will be spending my V-day with my partner.Well im taking her out for a movie too!

Dr.Deepak
02-13-2009, 09:05 AM
i'm confused, should i meet her or not..

vencasand
02-13-2009, 02:02 PM
i think you should go out with her. you might be surprised. don't get too involved in plans. just be yourself, ask her where she would like to go. maybe get her a flower, but relax. you are someone special, respect her, ask her about herself, if she asks you about you tell her. try not to be nervous. you will be fine. even if the evening doesn't turn out like you expected it is always worth the try. you might not fall in love but you might enjoy the day with her. good luck, but you really don't need it. like i said you are special.

Dr.Deepak
02-14-2009, 09:41 AM
yup thankx for suggestion.. thankx for comments..hahah i'm all alone relaxing .....

Natural Elements
02-14-2009, 10:21 PM
I went to the local store this morning to buy a dozen of red roses for my wife for the Valentine's day, and she was very happy :)

Dr.Deepak
02-15-2009, 10:58 PM
wow you bought dozen.. i didn't buy anything.. mine was a first meet with a girl.. and it was just a good night out..without any physical relation.. let see if our relation goes good everyday is a valentine day...