PDA

View Full Version : The Amazing Dead Sea Skin Care Products

omri
02-08-2009, 10:01 AM
After working 4 years in the skin care industry in the United States, Europe and Australia I can easily say that the Dead Sea products from Israel are by far very helpful against many skin problems like:

Acne
Eczema
Psoriasis
Cellulite
Wrinkles

For the people that are not familiar with the Dead Sea:
The Dead Sea is the lowest dry point in the world and has the highest mineral concentration on earth (ten times higher than other seas!) and he contains 21 minerals which 12 of them are unique and can't be found in any other ocean or sea on the planet.

Medicine has long recognizes the dead sea for its therapeutic wonders and recent researches determined that the unique blend of minerals and salts in the water and mud of the Dead Sea are highly beneficial for skin rejuvenation treating all kind of skin problems and diseases such as acne ,psoriasis ,dermatitis, eczema and even arthritis.

I recommend to check the Dead Sea products reviews site for great information about the best Dead Sea companies and products.
For any question feel free to send me a massage.

davesalasa
08-19-2009, 04:41 PM
I have a site too, they are great for all kinds of skin care products. They even give you a free bag of dead sea salts with any order you place.
[ Link Removed ]

Sam

Dennis
08-19-2009, 06:20 PM
Thank you for this site [ Link Removed ]
I found there some nice products. I should order something from there ;)