PDA

View Full Version : Hi gorgeous!

luvurskin2
02-04-2009, 08:57 PM
Hi everyone! My name is Nikki and I am a CA licensed esthetician! I work for an amazing company called Vasseur in San Diego and love what I do!

Dr.Deepak
02-05-2009, 01:59 PM
hi Nikki welcome to the forum. we are happy you found us. hope to see you around the forums...

Natural Elements
02-05-2009, 02:15 PM
Welcome Nikki, glad to see you there.

How is San Diego?, Last time we visited San Diego, we enjoyed the wonderful seafood, and the area, La Jolla was beautiful too.

luvurskin2
02-06-2009, 06:20 PM
Welcome Nikki, glad to see you there.

How is San Diego?, Last time we visited San Diego, we enjoyed the wonderful seafood, and the area, La Jolla was beautiful too.

Thank you so much for the welcome! San Diego is wonderful as always, except we have had a bit of rain for the passed few days, its been about 60-65 degrees out...burrrr! Im glad you enjoyed yourself, you'll have to visit downtown next time your in!

Ashu
02-06-2009, 07:29 PM
hi Nikki welcome to the forum.. wow 60-65 degrees OMG isn't there hot.. we never have more than 40 degree in nepal

luvurskin2
02-07-2009, 06:45 AM
40 degrees??!! you are crazy, you should come to san diego, we have amazing spas too! If you go to vsskin.com, I work at that spa! They have really amazing products for acne, anti aging and everything! if you ever come you should visit! is nepal in italy??

EsthiLeslie
02-25-2009, 01:58 AM
Hi there Luvurskin2!! It's really nice to meet you!! I was actually researching esthetician jobs in the Los Angeles area. I'm from DC and I'm really looking for a change of scenery. I recently took a class at IDI, and from what I understand they have one in Carson as well. Have you ever been to IDI? I know it's probably a bit far from you, if not what school do you recommend for cont. ed.? Also isn't there a CIDESCO school out there... I have so many questions for you, as you can probably tell. Since my esthetician sisters from school havn't really progressed much since graduation 2 years ago. I would love to chat with you sometime about the industry in general and about your professional experience in Cali.

Peace & Love
-EsthiLeslie

peterb
02-27-2009, 07:45 AM
Hi Nikki

A warm welcome to the forum.

bevans43
02-28-2009, 12:41 PM
Hi Nikki,

Welcome to the forum. looking forward to reading your posts. :)

Sabina
03-01-2009, 11:19 AM
hi Nikki welcome to the forum.we will be happy to get many tips from you.