PDA

View Full Version : Pale lips...

mimico
01-25-2009, 07:42 AM
I have really pale lips, especially recently. It's not always this pale, but now my lips are really colorless it makes me look sick! I feel fine though. And I'd love to use a lot of tine or light colored lipstick but it makes my lips dry. SO I just use lip balm, but it doesn't add much color to my lips. Do you know why I have pale lips? Any tips on how to add more color naturally?

marilynnsyrett
01-29-2009, 10:23 AM
Pale lips could be a sign of dehydration. Are you sure you use a good quality moisturizing lip balm? Also, choose a lip balm that has SPF in order to protect your lips against sunlight.

I also know of a home remedy that makes lips pink. Rub beetrot juice over your lips daily and keep it for sometime. This works wonderfully!

Regards,

Marilynn

boron
01-29-2009, 11:38 AM
Pale lips are also in moderate cold or in anemia.

mimico
02-14-2009, 06:04 PM
Yeah I don't drink too much water and am living in a colder climate now. But even when I'm in the Philippines, my lips are paler than other people's. Too bad beetroot isn't big in my country so we probably don't have it in the market or in the grocery. I think I'll use up my tube of lip balm now and then just trade it in for a better quality one. The one I'm using does have SPF, but I only bought it for its nice packaging, hehe. Thanks for the info guys!

marilynnsyrett
02-16-2009, 12:31 PM
One of the factors that influences the cost of skin care products and make them more expensive is the packaging and advertising costs.

Instead of choosing fancy packaging, you should choose a balm that really helps your condition. Since ur lips are terribly pale, you can use a tinted lip gloss that has moisturizing properties to it. Make sure you apply a coat of lip balm first..

Regards,

Marilynn