PDA

View Full Version : anyone tried this before?

beauty1
01-21-2009, 05:34 AM
IMAGIC Energy Beauty Therapy, with a touch of light, you will regain you luminous youth that is so pure, staying young forever! It helps to stimulate cell activation, removes fine lines, spots and visible capillaries at the same time. Besides, it also shrinks pores, improve dark and uneven skin tone.

azap
02-11-2009, 01:45 PM
ive not even heard of it.could u please elaborate.

mimico
02-14-2009, 06:19 PM
I haven't heard of this either. I think there are many good non-invasive procedures that can help make your skin better though, and this may be one of them. You have to check out the clinic to make sure they have real doctors. And you might want to ask people in the are if they've heard anything about the procedure. Just make sure you do a lot of research before getting into something like this. :)

icebreaker
04-06-2009, 08:40 AM
It is really the first time I hear about that Imagic Beauty Therapy. So, how is it done? Do you have any proof about its positive results?

chinee
03-31-2010, 11:51 AM
This is the first time I've heard it and it seems so inviting and real. But still, I wanna know more about the product or services and the feedback of those people who have already used it. Maybe you could give us the website or any information about it. We are so willing to get informed and who know maybe one day some of us might give it a try.