PDA

View Full Version : anyone tried this before?

beauty1
01-21-2009, 05:33 AM
IMAGIC Energy Beauty Therapy, with a touch of light, you will regain you luminous youth that is so pure, staying young forever! It helps to stimulate cell activation, removes fine lines, spots and visible capillaries at the same time. Besides, it also shrinks pores, improve dark and uneven skin tone.

[url under review]

yasmindenica
09-29-2010, 06:14 PM
I went through a site and it helped since it tells you what to avoid and what to eat… Avoid vegetable oils , sugar and diary. Also the book suggest to take some supplements such as zinc and spirulina I think. Visit Lass for more.

Yasmin:)

Cherylove2
02-07-2011, 05:54 AM
IMAGIC Energy Beauty Therapy, with a touch of light, you will regain you luminous youth that is so pure, staying young forever! It helps to stimulate cell activation, removes fine lines, spots and visible capillaries at the same time. Besides, it also shrinks pores, improve dark and uneven skin tone.

Though I haven't tried this product. But I am satisfied with my acne scars product.Because I have tried many skin care for my acne and finally found a dermatologist skin care that works, its called DR Secret.I heard DR Secret is very famous in South-East Asia for Acne scars (http://www.*************.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65&products_id=219):h9:. Anyone heard of it?