PDA

View Full Version : What is your monthly budget for your skin?

Natural Elements
01-19-2009, 07:26 PM
I am wondering if you have a budget every month for your skin and approximatly how much do you spend?

Thank you

Dr.Deepak
01-20-2009, 02:04 AM
I'm a male so i don't spend more on skin products ..may be somewhere around $50 for my daily face wash and face creams ,i use all products from nivea.

Natural Elements
01-20-2009, 02:32 AM
Men are starting to take better care of their skin these days, and that's good, not only for them, but for their ladies who love smooth skin.

I'm a male so i don't spend more on skin products ..may be somewhere around $50 for my daily face wash and face creams ,i use all products from nivea.

mimico
01-25-2009, 07:01 AM
I don't really know how much I spend on my skin. I buy a lot of products. There's lip gloss, facial wash, cotton balls, makeup, etc that I use for 3-6 months depending on the size. SO it's really hair to quantify. I buy all the products that I need and have a budget per product. Like I wouldn't spend $50 for a facial wash or $30 for a lip gloss...

Natural Elements
01-26-2009, 04:47 PM
Mimico, when you are buying these products, do you necessary buy brands or do you test them or you are looking for product reviews and decide to buy?