20.Lemon Juice
21.Amla Powder
22.Shilajit
23.Rasayana
24.Chyawanprash
25.Ashwagandha

Shizakhan
10-31-2017, 07:05 AM
MASSAGE the mixture onto the skin in a slow, circular motion. Rinse with tepid water and follow with toner and moisturizer. Your skin gets drier (and duller) with age, but this super-hydrating cream can keep it looking radiant with hydrating aloe vera, brightening fresh lemon, and the yogurt's exfoliating lactic acid.

Alisha
12-06-2017, 11:26 AM
I personally prefer natural remedies for any kind of skin problem, because they never harm our skin. I already knew about most of the remedies on the list but some are new for me. I would say everybody should have to use these natural remedies.

andrerussel07
04-13-2018, 02:45 PM
All the natural remedies mentioned in the post are very helpful for our skin. We should use organic products instead of using chemical based cosmetic products because organic products will never harm our skin and help in keeping our skin healthier, younger and glowing forever.

Tressie
04-17-2018, 09:10 AM
I believe in natural products and the products made up of natural ingredients. It never harms our skin and makes it better. In order to deal with aging with natural ingredients use coconut oil, Coffee Oil, Retinol, Vitamin E. It is very important to follow a daily skincare routine along with balanced and healthy diet.

genemoore
04-17-2018, 09:16 AM
Yes of course natural products should be preferred.

joshuamiller760
07-16-2018, 08:55 AM
I think eating anti aging foods and practicing yoga is the best combination to reverse the age clock up to certain extent significantly. There are several poses in yoga that will help you to regain and maintain your youthfulness.

joshuamiller760
07-23-2018, 08:42 AM
Home remedies like eating anti aging food and fruits is good for skin and overall health. These foods are loaded with plenty of nutrients that is required by the body for our optimal health. They nourish the system internally. With the plethora of anti-aging solutions out there, considering natural ways seems to be the best choice and an inexpensive one too with zero side-effects. I have gone through an article regarding this "Super Effective Anti Aging Home Remedies" at zovon. Get more info at https://goo.gl/Lds5bW.