PDA

View Full Version : Skin care products as gifts

Natural Elements
01-15-2009, 05:53 PM
What skin care products men should offer to a lady?

I think it would be great to get ideas as Valentine's day is coming.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

Elena K
01-16-2009, 05:24 AM
I would go with a gift card. It may be less romantic that than getting her actual product, but this way you are guaranteed from getting something that doesn't fit her skin type and/or preferences.

Dr.Deepak
01-16-2009, 02:31 PM
yup first know what type skin care products she uses and what would she dream of buying.. ,i would also prefer perfumes too..

Natural Elements
01-16-2009, 04:26 PM
Sure I don't see myself buying botox products to my wife on Valentine's day lol.

Perfumes is pretty commun and are a great way to celebrate Valentine's day, but sometimes we want to change and try to be original. For example, a spa basket perhaps will do an excellent job.

We offered some gift cards last year on our site, but no one was interested.

Anyway, I was just curious how you guys are preparing for Valentine's day.

mimico
01-18-2009, 01:59 PM
It's easier for men to buy perfume for women but you're right, it's not unique at all. I would say a set of makeup-brushes if the woman likes to put on makeup. That would be a very nice gift especially if the brushes were good quality. An eyelash curler, mascara, and foundation primer are also other options that no one seems to think about. I would LOVE to receive any of these items even if it weren't from a guy. :)

omri
02-08-2009, 09:57 AM
I think that some of the Dead Sea products can be a wonderful gift.
You can learn a lot more about the Dead Sea and the different products in this Dead Sea Reviews Site.

azap
02-11-2009, 01:08 PM
I feel gifting her aloe vera cream products would be best.

SkinCareDiva
02-12-2009, 09:24 PM
Gift Certificate! it is next to impossible to get skin care or beauty products for someone unless you know what they like or what they are already using. Women are very fussy about smells and textures, etc. Mario Badescu has a wonderful line of yummy stuff and its not expensive. Good luck and Happy Valentines Day.