PDA

View Full Version : Best Soaps for Skin

Natural Elements
01-11-2009, 07:51 PM
Hello,

I am wondering what kind of natural soaps do you use.

I use coconut scented soap coconut and mango coconut scented coconut soap. They are fantastic to moisturize skin and they smell very good too.

What soaps do you use?

mimico
01-12-2009, 04:03 AM
Natural soaps tend to be more expensive n my area. Plus I have sensitive skin so I don't have the luxury of trying out different kinds of soap. I have been using Dove Cream Bar since I was a baby and though it melts really fast after a week or so of using it, I still buy this brand. I guess it's not hat natural in a sense that it is commercially manufactured, but it is made of 1/3 cream so it always leaves my skin moisturized. :)

Kay
01-12-2009, 06:08 AM
Hello,

I am wondering what kind of natural soaps do you use.

I use coconut scented soap coconut and mango coconut scented coconut soap. They are fantastic to moisturize skin and they smell very good too.

What soaps do you use?

Oooo, I love mango scented things! I had some body butter that had that in it and it smelled good enough to eat. I don't have any brand loyalties and tend to just go for the antiseptic type ones, more for my son's skin than my own. I should really get something more gentle though for myself.

Natural Elements
01-12-2009, 03:40 PM
Sure it is more expensive because the production is not industrial. Natural soaps are made from different ingredients including essential oils and scented natural extracts from fruits and flowers.

Perhaps you should try them for special occasions

Natural soaps tend to be more expensive n my area. Plus I have sensitive skin so I don't have the luxury of trying out different kinds of soap. I have been using Dove Cream Bar since I was a baby and though it melts really fast after a week or so of using it, I still buy this brand. I guess it's not hat natural in a sense that it is commercially manufactured, but it is made of 1/3 cream so it always leaves my skin moisturized. :)

Natural Elements
01-12-2009, 04:01 PM
Hello Kay,

Mango Coconut Guava is a great scent we are selling and our customers love it.

If you like very much the Mango scent, we've got another soap made with Kukui oil. Check our profile, you will find the gourmet soaps category on our online store.

Kukui oil has healing properties from Kukui tree and the main ingredient in our gourmet soaps.

Shea butter has fantastic moisturizing properties. Coming from the African Shea tree, again this is the same concept compared to the kukui, the nuts are crushed to obtain an essential oil used in the skin care product formula.

We've got four Shea butter creams on our site with Hawaiian fragrances.

You are very welcome to visit our store not to sell you something but we created many articles to help understand where come from the Hawaiian products and their history.

Oooo, I love mango scented things! I had some body butter that had that in it and it smelled good enough to eat. I don't have any brand loyalties and tend to just go for the antiseptic type ones, more for my son's skin than my own. I should really get something more gentle though for myself.

Himaloy
06-28-2009, 06:12 PM
Here it is expensive,but i do use Dove :)

kris1911
07-01-2009, 03:54 AM
I have using DOVE for last 6 months. I am finding it good, but its not natural soap. In case of natural soap coconut would be my choice. Also here in NEPAL we have a plat called NEEM which is bitter plant and we believe that it is very good for skin. I have used NEEM sopa for few months and found really good. I am sorry that its unavailable in many of your place.

Dennis
07-01-2009, 02:47 PM
Natural soaps are the best of course, but you will use that soap which is the best for your skin, if you have smooth and nice skin you should buy soap with extract of berry. It would be nice...

PaulG
07-12-2009, 02:19 PM
I use not scented soap for sensitive skin and it's perfect for me. I don't like any scented soaps. They are irritative.

chinee
07-14-2009, 02:06 PM
I suggest you to use papaya soap because papaya cleanses the body completely it helps you to prevent acne and reduces wrinkles. it eliminates all skins disorder. And believe me it is worth effective. I personally have used Likas Papaya soap. Well maybe, you have to try that one. It can even whitens your skin.

shivshan
12-06-2009, 06:31 PM
The soaps depends on the type of the skin.I used Dove soap a long back but my skin didn't get adopted to it.Now i'm using Pears soap it works good for me.You should try some soaps to decide which soap supports your skin.Some soaps may lead to allergic kind of things so think before taking risks :)

mac121
12-07-2009, 08:31 AM
Natural soaps can be a good option but many other soaps are also available in the market like Dove,LUX and many more,they too are good for the sin.

y34963
12-08-2009, 01:12 AM
I make all my own soaps, lotions, bath gels, etc. now. The only item I buy is shampoo because I haven't perfected that yet for my hair.

My family loves the soaps too - even my husband. There is nothing left on your skin, it is soft not irritated and smells lovely.

Making soap is not hard at all, just need patience as it has to cure for at least 4 weeks.

dramoni
02-22-2010, 06:36 PM
I've found that scented soaps might not be the best for sensitive skin. It's similar like when getting a tattoo. They tell you to use a "fragrance free" lotion during the healing process because of the chemicals from the fragrance.

I would go with a fragrance free soap and I found dove is good and rinses clean. If you're not worried about fragrance I personally like Irish Spring. I've never had another soap rinse off so cleanly without leaving a film.

Shelly
02-25-2010, 05:45 AM
I think Dove is good for everyone.

sharncheema
09-24-2014, 06:01 AM
Dove is good for skin. But i prefers body wash.