PDA

View Full Version : How liposuction helps to reduce your weight ?

eemajamil
04-26-2017, 05:59 AM
Liposuction is carried out on areas of the body where deposits of fat tend to collect more. The most common areas that are treated with liposuction in Dubai and Abu Dhabi include:
Thigh
Buttocks and hips
Inner knee
Calves and ankles
Abdomen
Waist
Back
Upper arms
Chest area
Cheeks, chin and neck

Shizakhan
09-23-2017, 09:42 AM
Liposuction is laser process or cosmetic surgery, what is a cost of liposuction and how long term it will be effective. Can you provide any best clinic for this treatment?

MichaelRiggins
10-26-2017, 10:49 AM
Hi there, I have heard that liposuction is a type of surgery, which removes additional fat cells. I think this is can cost more. Most of the fat is deposited in thighs, buttocks, abdomen, waist and upper arms. I am also overweight and following useful sources from internet (https://www.cellublue.com/fr/product/fit-food-guide/) suggested by my friend. I think this will work.

facefatto
11-04-2017, 10:43 PM
Ultrasound, Corrective surgery, and liposuction are powerful techniques in face thinning Methods but liposuction considers a best techniques in face thinning Methods:
Liposuction to lose double chin neck liposuction also work on the loose skin on your neck since excess fat is removed to get rid of bands around the neck.During liposuction, fatty deposits are broken up and removed with a high – pressure vacuum. The procedure lasts an hour and although it is invasive you can expect only a small incision behind the earlobes or just under the chin a Top techniques in face thinning:
Liposuction to lose double chin neck liposuction also work on the loose skin on your neck since excess fat is removed to get rid of bands around the neck.During liposuction, fatty deposits are broken up and removed with a high – pressure vacuum. The procedure lasts an hour and although it is invasive you can expect only a small incision behind the earlobes or just under the chin