PDA

View Full Version : Kukui Products

Natural Elements
01-11-2009, 05:23 PM
Hello,

Living in the Nevada desert and having some eczema is a big problem. Well I found an excellent product to relieve my skin, these products are natural and made in Hawaii. It feels great after each lotion application and moisturize my skin perfectly.

It is not only efficient for eczema relieve but for sunburns and dry skin.

The kukui products come from the Candlenut tree which the nut oil provide an excellent ingredient moisturizer. This oil was used for century in Hawaii.

Have you ever tried this products?

Djmarie21
01-12-2009, 04:29 PM
Nope, but please give more information!

Natural Elements
01-12-2009, 05:36 PM
Please check our profile, you can read more on the Hawaiian Kukui products on our site and you may try our products :)

These products are fantastic to heal naturally. Many customers having damaged skin by eczema, psoriasis, and sunburn love these products.

Please note that there is no cure yet for eczema and psoriasis.

These natural kukui lotions or cream include ingredients like kukui nut oil, macadamia nut oil and Vitamin E

Djmarie21
01-12-2009, 07:47 PM
Thanks for the information. I will check out the products!

bigpipe
06-20-2009, 02:45 AM
White Rain does not test on animal but I do not know for sure if the products are free of animal ingredients.

vito
06-20-2009, 05:55 PM
i like the smell of the hawaiian skincare products but something they put in their products are too much for my sensitive skin... my skin got all red and itchy...

vencasand
08-06-2009, 01:32 PM
you might be allergic to coconuts. they sound like they have good products though.