PDA

View Full Version : My 2 useful ways to prevent hair loss

nhuem
12-16-2016, 09:56 AM
After pregnant, I got my hair loss, I am so sad about that. I found 2 ways to prevent it on internet and I was sucess when used that way. After 2 month, I got a good result. So I'm sharing my tips for all of you guys. Hope it is usefull for you. Nice weekend!
1. Onion juice
Due to its high sulfur content, onion juice helps treat hair loss and enhance the circulation of blood to the hair follicles, revive hair follicles and reduce inflammation. The presence of anti-bacterial properties in onion juice helps kill the germs that cause scalp infection which may lead to hair loss.
2. Beetroot juice
This is one example of the saying 'Solution to almost all body related problems can be found in the kitchen'. Beetroot helps you to complete your nutritional deficiency that causes the hair fall. So include it in your diet and fight this evil problem.

nhuem
12-24-2016, 03:03 AM
wish you all will be sucess

WilliamWatts
12-29-2016, 04:15 AM
Great. Thanks for sharing this. Hair is the key element of beauty. My sister also lost her hair at a very early age. Someone suggested her to use hair beauty supply online products to regain her hair. That store also has a good collection of hair thickening products.

AshleySawyer
03-21-2017, 01:06 AM
Thank you for this info. I did had a problem with hairloss when I gave birth to my daughter.