PDA

View Full Version : Need suggestions!

Mary365
10-24-2016, 09:24 AM
I have done breast implants a few years ago. Should I reveal this to my boyfriend?

Shawn325
10-24-2016, 09:44 AM
I have done breast implants a few years ago. Should I reveal this to my boyfriend?

I’ve had done breast augmentation surgery from a clinic in Toronto for about 5 years ago. We are having a long term relationship in which it is never brought up at all. I don’t want to keep them as top secret nor do I tell everyone about it. Some of my close friends know about it. But if you really want to reveal it, then just find a way to work it into discussion. Wear some amazing outfit that will draw your boyfriend's attention and a compliment, and after saying thanks mention the situation how you would never have worn such type of dresses before the surgery or something like that.

angela87
03-09-2017, 09:47 AM
Many of them hate those who undergo plastic surgery. If you are having an easy going boyfriend then I think it's better to disclose it to him. Anyways he will find out when you are having a physical relationship. If you don't say he might feel as you betrayed him.