PDA

View Full Version : Name three things...

Kay
01-04-2009, 03:20 AM
Here's how this game works. I choose three things for the next poster to name and then whoever answers chooses another three things for the poster after them to answer and so on. So if for example I was to say

Name three things you'd love to see, someone might answer:

1. The Earth from space
2. The Pyramids
3. The Grand Canyon

So now it's their turn to ask a question. Your post should consist of the three answers and a new "Name three things..." for the next poster.

Please keep it PG folks LOL. Ok, so let's stick with that question and whoever answers it can get the ball rolling with another question of their own. Please, no answering your own post and if you copy/paste the question into your answer, that helps.

Remember: The more creative your question, the more interesting the answers. Let's play! :D

Name three things you'd love to see.

mimico
01-04-2009, 03:51 AM
Cute! I hope someone answers my post..

I'd like to see:
(1) a Lakers game live
(2) the London olympics live
(3) Obama in person

Here's my question: What three things would you buy if you had a thousand dollars to spend?

Kay
01-04-2009, 10:28 PM
What three things would you buy if you had a thousand dollars to spend?

1. A car since mine's on the way out
2. A new chopping board because I melted mine and warped it. (don't ask LOL)
3. A dark chocolate bar. :)

I should have called the game Name Three..because it's three of anything, just to clarify. :)

Question: Name three books you'd like to see made into movies.

Djmarie21
01-05-2009, 05:11 AM
Name Three Books You Would Like to See Made into Movies:
1.Fablehaven books, all of them!
2.Beauty, my fav book about Beauty and the Beast
3.Any Marry Higgins-Clark book!

Name three things in your life that you absolutely cannot live without

I love to read, so it was hard to choose three books. Some of my favorite books have been made into movies. What is sad, is that usually the movies do not meet my expectations or what I imagined.