PDA

View Full Version : Smooth out wrinkles.

aliva
07-02-2008, 08:18 PM
It’s not just stress that puts those frown lines between your brows. Grimacing in your sleep or scrunching your face up on your pillow can make them look worse.

To awaken with a smoother forehead, stick some surgical tape on the wrinkles before you go to bed. You can also use this trick during the day when you’re home alone. Although it won’t erase the wrinkles you already have, the tape will help prevent further furrows by serving as noticeable, physical reminder when you unconsciously scrunch your brows.

ALERT: If you notice any redness or irritation from the tape discontinues use.

Prevent frown lines while you sleep.

chicque
07-03-2008, 12:36 AM
i have a tip to add! (like always! lol) when you go out in the sun, in addition to wearing sunblock, wear sun glasses too, because they also keep you from furrowing your brows.

vinodg
07-10-2008, 02:19 PM
I think this tips will not help much because it may affect your skin also and also I think this is not natural thing.

Do you have any other good tips with natural stuffs?

BrendaMarie
07-12-2008, 04:24 PM
Interesting... I always said that frowning and squinting would cause wrinkles. I just wish I could find an article to back it up but I'm glad I'm not the only one who knows of this.

aliva
07-13-2008, 09:21 PM
I think this tips will not help much because it may affect your skin also and also I think this is not natural thing.

Do you have any other good tips with natural stuffs?

This is for those who do not have much time to care for the wrinkles. As far as the effect is concerned, I have already mentioned about it.

If you need natural remedies, then apply the juice of green apples. For more help just refer my other posts (http://dermatalk.com/showthread.php?t=186).

kimclara
07-27-2012, 04:42 PM
Has anyone tried this?

zeldabacon
08-06-2012, 07:58 AM
I also feel the same that a tape cant help in preventing wrinkles. You can switch to any anti ageing cream if you want to care for your wrinkles before they appear like "********" is very effective and popular product for such problems. Avoiding sun is another way to protect yourself from wrinkles.

nuttymadam
08-09-2012, 12:57 PM
Actually you are wrong... I've used "Frownies" and they work. I wear them whenever I go to bed. It's the same idea as botox except it obviously needs more dedication as botox just freezes the muscle, you are taping it in

Mary Joe
08-15-2012, 10:08 PM
There are ways to smooth out wrinkles without using stuff like Botox... I found a Groupon (http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-nutra-sonic-prosonic-facial-cleansing-system) deal for ProSonic, an anti-aging facial brush set. It's only $65 (it used to be $204), maybe you can try a more natural way to smooth out wrinkles?

micheljohn
10-08-2012, 05:31 AM
You should protect your skin from direct sun rays,drink 8-10 glass of water daily,eat a healthy diet to reduce wrinkles from skin.

Ziesha001
10-17-2012, 10:26 AM
Here are some Anti Aging Tips To Remove Wrinkles.
One of the best herbal remedies for wrinkles includes egg. Implement beaten egg whites on the old and wrinkly skin. Let it dry and then wash off.
Another effective house cure would be to vacant the material of 3 Vitamin E supplements in a normal size bowl. In this, add 2 tsp plain natural, 1/2 tsp honies and 1/2 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice. Using a pure cotton basketball, apply this combination on the face. After about 10 minutes, rinse it off.
Prepare a combination by adding 1/4 cup each of comfrey infusion and wizard brown, along with 10 falls of patchouli essential oil. Store the solution in a bottle and apply on the location with a pure cotton basketball, every night.

kevinkrieger
12-05-2013, 07:27 AM
Drink plenty of water, exercise 30 minutes a day, eat healthy, stay happy, do yoga, keep moisturize your skin and get enough sleep.