PDA

View Full Version : Rhinoplasty Candidate

Lisha Dukes
07-14-2016, 03:27 AM
I have been reading threads here about rhinoplasty because I am seriously considering it after I had an accident while working out. My nose was badly injured and there was a slight deformity quite obvious if you know me well. I want to correct it. Looking at the before and after pictures of some Hollywood celebrities I知 quite convinced to go on with my plan but before that of course I知 conducting a little study about it. What are the things that I should know before rhinoplasty? And is it really worth it? Thanks in advance!

SpiceandNice
07-18-2016, 10:38 AM
I have been reading threads here about rhinoplasty because I am seriously considering it after I had an accident while working out. My nose was badly injured and there was a slight deformity quite obvious if you know me well. I want to correct it. Looking at the before and after pictures of some Hollywood celebrities I知 quite convinced to go on with my plan but before that of course I知 conducting a little study about it. What are the things that I should know before rhinoplasty? And is it really worth it? Thanks in advance!

I'm not also familiar with the effects of rhinoplasty but yes, I agree on you that it looks good with Hollywood celebrities. I suggest that you also make some research about qualified doctors to do the rhinoplasty if you are really decided about it. Anyway, upon reading some comments and reviews regarding their nose job, I found out that it is safe but you have to be aware also for some risks and complications. Maybe, you need to monitor and ask your doctors help when you see something unusual after the surgery.

Lisha Dukes
07-20-2016, 06:05 AM
I'm not also familiar with the effects of rhinoplasty but yes, I agree on you that it looks good with Hollywood celebrities. I suggest that you also make some research about qualified doctors to do the rhinoplasty if you are really decided about it. Anyway, upon reading some comments and reviews regarding their nose job, I found out that it is safe but you have to be aware also for some risks and complications. Maybe, you need to monitor and ask your doctors help when you see something unusual after the surgery.

Hello, thank you so much for taking time in reading my post. I already have few surgeons in my list, some recommended by friends, some I got from different websites I have visited. I'm also aware of the complications that's why until now I'm still doing a research before jumping into it. Honestly, I enjoy looking at the before and after pictures of Hollywood celebrities especially those actresses that I've never thought of undergoing plastic surgery.

maxinem_y@ng
08-12-2016, 06:30 AM
I have been reading threads here about rhinoplasty because I am seriously considering it after I had an accident while working out. My nose was badly injured and there was a slight deformity quite obvious if you know me well. I want to correct it. Looking at the before and after pictures of some Hollywood celebrities I’m quite convinced to go on with my plan but before that of course I’m conducting a little study about it. What are the things that I should know before rhinoplasty? And is it really worth it? Thanks in advance!
Hi Lisha Dukes, I think I can help you by providing some info as I am going to undergo my rhinoplasty in the first week of September. First of all, set up an appointment with your surgeon to discuss it. Here's a blog which explains 25 questions to ask your rhinoplasty surgeon - http://www.rhinoplasty.ca/2016/05/02/rhinoplasty-20-questions-to-ask-your-rhinoplasty-surgeon/ (actually I read this blog by the recommendation of my surgeon Dr. Solomon at Rhinoplasty centre, Toronto). The most important things to consider are;
TWO WEEKS BEFORE RHINOPLASTY SURGERY:
*Stop taking aspirin-containing products
*Notify your surgeon if you affect with a cold or illness
*Start to take vitamin C,E, minerals and iron containing food

TWO DAYS BEFORE RHINOPLASTY SURGERY:
*Fill all the prescriptions
*Prepare for ice-cold compresses (ask your surgeon for more details)
*Begin taking Arnica Montana (three tablets @ three times daily) with your doctor prescription

These things are purely medical and you can confirm them with your surgeon. Rhinoplasty is the most complicated surgery among all and we have to be more careful. It's really worth if we are doing it with the right surgeon at the right time. All the best! And share your experience!

eric8876
08-12-2016, 06:35 AM
Hi Lisha Dukes, I think I can help you by providing some info as I am going to undergo my rhinoplasty in the first week of September. First of all, set up an appointment with your surgeon to discuss it. Here's a blog which explains 25 questions to ask your rhinoplasty surgeon - http://www.rhinoplasty.ca/2016/05/02/rhinoplasty-20-questions-to-ask-your-rhinoplasty-surgeon/ (actually I read this blog by the recommendation of my surgeon Dr. Solomon at Rhinoplasty centre, Toronto). The most important things to consider are;
TWO WEEKS BEFORE RHINOPLASTY SURGERY:
*Stop taking aspirin-containing products
*Notify your surgeon if you affect with a cold or illness
*Start to take vitamin C,E, minerals and iron containing food

TWO DAYS BEFORE RHINOPLASTY SURGERY:
*Fill all the prescriptions
*Prepare for ice-cold compresses (ask your surgeon for more details)
*Begin taking Arnica Montana (three tablets @ three times daily) with your doctor prescription

These things are purely medical and you can confirm them with your surgeon. Rhinoplasty is the most complicated surgery among all and we have to be more careful. It's really worth if we are doing it with the right surgeon at the right time. All the best! And share your experience!

Thank you for this detailed and informative post!