PDA

View Full Version : Experience in Rhinoplasty surgery

sinkingship
06-22-2016, 11:20 AM
I am having some severe breathing problem since few weeks, I have been noticing it for long but thought it is quite common. My left nostril is open but I can barely breathe through the right nostril. A neighbour of mine has undergone a nose reconstruction surgery to correct her breathing problem. She says it was really effective for her. So I seriously consider undergoing a rhinoplasty in Dr. Omar Fouda Neel’s clinic in Montreal. I will go for the consultation next week, before that I would like to read some of your experiences who have been through a similar situation.

bela
07-05-2016, 07:16 PM
Plastic surgery is no joke. People should give really too much importance before going through knife. Always try to get more info about the Dr who is going to handle your case. I also thought to have facial surgery but after reading this article, I am really scared :-( These are really scary!

I know that I am replying to an old thread. But did thinking it might encourage someone to take proper action before going through knife.

addisoncave
01-06-2017, 10:18 AM
i agree with your post bella.

SabrinaWalk1
10-31-2017, 03:11 PM
It`s a selfbuisnes of each other , but i like to listen the expiriens becouse have a similar problem, and i like to visit many doctors and listen every advice.

Shizakhan
11-03-2017, 05:23 AM
Your nose will be sensitive and swollen for few months after surgery. The final results of surgery will become apparent after the swelling subsides completely. About 90% of the swelling will subside in about three months but it may take a year to subside completely. The results of the rhinoplasty will be permanent.