PDA

View Full Version : Spot on nose has come and gone for over a year

JamesMikael
12-16-2015, 06:58 AM
http://i.imgur.com/9Pgcomp.png

I've had this same spot come and go for almost two years now.

Sometimes it would be gone for a couple months, a couple weeks, or a few days.

As a child I've grown up with eczema/allergies, even had to take shots for it. But those shots started giving me dry/flakey scalp and used head and shoulders to get rid of that problem.

I've tried using neutrogena face scrub and face clean, but those didn't seem to help. Alcohol + some face lotion seems to mostly get rid of it. But there is usually a slight dryness to the area. It's never that red unless I scratch on it. But it's never been itchy so I only scratched on it to show the affected area for this picture.

It's slightly gone as I've been using alcohol + face lotion, but not quite sure what it is.

Some people said psoriasis, some have said skin cancer. I don't think it's skin cancer as I don't usually stay in the sun for prolonged periods. (maybe an hour or two over a day) most of my days i'm inside working. Just wanting to see what everyone's thoughts were about it on here!

fatimadestiny
12-19-2015, 05:49 PM
Have you gone to the GP to check it out first. People can say loads of things but have you consulted with a professional yet?