PDA

View Full Version : Ever heard of Gloves in A Bottle?

Kay
12-24-2008, 05:09 AM
I came across this product when I was surfing around and wondered if anyone could shed some light on it. Since it's not cheap at over twenty bucks a bottle, I'd be interested to hear what you think of this shielding lotion idea vs. a normal moisturizing one.

http://www.glovesinabottle.com/

mimico
12-25-2008, 08:45 AM
Looks good! I love the picture of the hand that seems to be shining. I'd buy it if I had a lot of money. But you're right, for a new product, it's very expensive. It's hard to tell whether or not it will really work. I mean, we could just keep washing out the good stuff and then slather on more lotion for extra protection right? :)

Dr.Deepak
12-25-2008, 08:55 AM
looking good but never heard of it. Looks like old site.Anyway lets see if someone here is using this products.

Ashu
12-25-2008, 09:55 AM
nice find but they don't support many countries. I just tried for free samples :)

Kay
12-28-2008, 02:07 AM
Looks good! I love the picture of the hand that seems to be shining. I'd buy it if I had a lot of money. But you're right, for a new product, it's very expensive. It's hard to tell whether or not it will really work. I mean, we could just keep washing out the good stuff and then slather on more lotion for extra protection right? :)

Yep, and it only lasts 4 hours at a time so I think you'd need to be selective about how often you used it or it would end up costing you a fortune. Perhaps if you kept it for those jobs that you have to do but you know will really irritate your skin, it would be okay. I just thought it was an interesting idea. :)

nice find but they don't support many countries. I just tried for free samples.

Was there a free sample page, Ashma? If so I missed it. Or did you just contact them direct and ask?