PDA

View Full Version : Anyone likes eye makeup?

mayadmm11
07-27-2015, 04:15 AM
Since I don’t think I have pretty eyes, I always put a lot of eye makeup when I go out... However, I found out that I have some wrinkles around my eyes especially when I smile, and I think the dark circle under my eyes are getting worse, so it has become harder to cover them with the concealers. What should I do?

Kharbandalia
07-27-2015, 05:45 AM
Since I don’t think I have pretty eyes, I always put a lot of eye makeup when I go out... However, I found out that I have some wrinkles around my eyes especially when I smile, and I think the dark circle under my eyes are getting worse, so it has become harder to cover them with the concealers. What should I do?

How old are you? Do you drink and sleep enough? Do you smoke? Do you think your style of life is healthy? You know if you have wrinkles when you smile, it's just normal and that's express your feelings even more then you should not feel scared to show them. Plus, maybe your skin is just tired and you can help it out. I use an age care eye cream.

lisa fletcher
11-26-2015, 06:42 AM
I love eye makeup. Every time I go to party or any function My favourite part of makeup is eye makeup.

MomOfThree1980
12-02-2015, 04:38 PM
I suffer from dark/purpley bottom eyelids (no bags or anything just the bottom eyelid) usually liquid and powder foundation together almost completely cover it up unless its a day where it's especially dark. I also wear eye makeup but stick to browns and brighter colors. If i do darker colors, purples, or blues it makes my dark eyelids show more and almost black eye looking. Have you noticed any difference with certain colors that may help? Or a shade darker for concealer underneath.

Saundra_Jackson
05-27-2016, 07:45 PM
First, concealer must be tone lighter than your normal skin tone! And concealer should be full covering. In top of concealer you should ALWAYS put some powder! Also little bit highlighter in inner corners should help a little too!

Fenny
06-10-2016, 10:01 AM
I too love eye make up..:h11:

bela
07-05-2016, 06:02 PM
There must be some tutorial on YouTube. Oh yeah, got it. You can try this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_M946iJCCI

estheticallyme
10-07-2016, 06:53 PM
undereye concealer should also have a yellow tint to it, to contrast the blue/purple in the under circles.

Juliedespino
10-13-2016, 10:58 AM
yes Love eyemakeup :h7: thanks for posting

addisoncave
01-06-2017, 10:21 AM
eye makeup is one the important part of make-up.

wangxiang851
03-10-2017, 07:23 AM
makeup is incomplete without eye makeup. i love eye makeup too.

MichaelRiggins
03-20-2017, 07:24 AM
My sis loves eye make up.

AshleySawyer
04-19-2017, 10:14 AM
Under eye, skin is very sensitive and dark circle look really weird. You should go for some under eye treatment cream. Also, take better care of your eyes. Dark circles start to appear when we stress out our eyes.

Shizakhan
08-28-2017, 10:39 AM
I have a problem whenever is use eye makeup, my eyes get reddish and feel burning in eyes. Due to tiredness also my eyes get red what I have to do. Is there any best suggestion for this treatament.