PDA

View Full Version : My lower lip is very dark.. help me please..

beauT29
12-13-2008, 07:47 AM
hi all..
i'm 26 and i do not smoke but still i have dark lips.. i have tried enough products, among those includes nivea lip care but no results.. can anyone help me out to get rid of this problem???:(

beatrix_kiddo
01-10-2009, 12:36 PM
I knew someone who had the same problem.
What you can do temporarily is to use foundation or concealer on your lips and than use lip colour. (After you moisturise your lips off course!)
For long term you can start exfoliating your lips with various face scrubs to remove dead cells and encourage new cell growth. This works to same level though the results are gradual. I am not a big fan f the fairness creams but you can try them on your lips too.

Solidone
01-16-2009, 08:30 PM
I think I'd agree with beatrix on this one. Although I've never had this problem, I had a similar one. My bottom lip would somehow make another lip on it. :D I know it doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but it was really annoying. I just started biting my lip and the problem went away.

wondergirl
01-27-2009, 11:02 PM
I used to have the same problem. I reckon it's because of the lip products I used on my lips. Choose a product that's natural and safe. For me, Burt's Bees lipcare are the best. Since I started using them, my lips are now a healthy shade of light red. I especially love Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer and Lip Balm. :)