PDA

View Full Version : [PIC] 24 Years Old: Wrinkles Under Eyes Due to Bad Habits?

Valentine77
01-15-2015, 12:16 AM
Hello everyone,

Since I was a young girl, I have already been plagued with dark circles under my eyes. But recently, it has worsened and now I even have wrinkles! I just noticed these lines about a week ago.

I'm just 24 years old (almost 25) and have developed undereye wrinkles due to:
-Lack of Sleep (I only get 5-6 hours of quality sleep per night)
-Lack of Water (I rarely get 8 glasses of water per day)
-Lack of Exercise (haven't been consistent, but I am underweight, not overweight)
-Staring at the Computer/Mobile Phone Screen for 14 hours+ a day.
-Junk Food
-Stress

This habit has been going on for several years.

My eyes are now tired and chronically bloodshot.

I was using a Dior eye cream prior to these wrinkles and even that did not stop these from forming.
I have just started to put coconut oil underneath my eyes, hoping they would disappear.

I am depressed because I have done this to myself. I would not be as upset if I was 35, since wrinkles would be expected. But I am just 24!

I am still young and do not want fillers yet.

I want to get rid of these wrinkles for at least 10 more years and prevent new wrinkles. I have already started to change my habits.

What kind of alternative options do I have for treatment?

Thanks for everything!

Audrey824
01-20-2015, 10:20 PM
Try getting a full 8-hour sleep first. And hydrate with water (just take it as frequent as possible without having to target 8 glasses a day). See if it works. Otherwise, I'll recommend exfoliation with combined moisturization. You are too young to have wrinkles and sleep-deprivation will definitely wrought havoc on the skin -- and will dehydrate you if you are taking alcohol as well. Try it first and let us know if it works. Then you can go on the next program.

airuixi123
01-27-2015, 03:13 AM
Why you have wrinkles and dark cycles all because of skin dryness. the first thing should moisture. try the ACYMER ENERGY REVITALIZING SET+ACYMER REFRESHING EYE LOTION. You'll see the change and improvement of your eyes.

AndrewWilliams
03-15-2015, 11:06 PM
You already know the causes of your problem, it means you can cure yourself just changing your lifestyle. Make sure to get quality sleep of 8 hours in the night. Drink more water and eat healthy food. Avoid junk and processed food.Don't spend too much time before computer, TV or Laptop. Exercise regularly and try to stay happy. So basically all you have to do is totally opposite of what you're doing.