PDA

View Full Version : Bumps on penis shaft and testicles.

red
01-14-2015, 07:14 AM
Hello, my ex girl friend had hpv. We had unprotected sex, now I have these bumps everywhere from my shady to my testicles. They appear to look like pimples. Though when I attempt to pop them, sometimes nothing comes out. I did get one to pop, and it just released a very small white ball, like that from a pimple. I should say I noticed the first one after having sex with my ex and I had a burning feeling in the tip of my penis. Which she replied she forgot she had a great infection. I applied some yeast infection cream to my penis and haven't had a problem since with that. Just started noticing these bumps on my testicles at first.

Can anyone tell me what these might be?

Dr.Deepak
01-14-2015, 02:27 PM
Welcome to the forum Rob.. You condition can be anything like molluscum contagiosum, genital warts or just folliculitis.. it would be good if you post a clear picture of the lesion so we can suggest you better. Does it itch? pain? skin colored or red inflamed?

Please post a picture....

red
01-14-2015, 04:32 PM
No, they don't itch. They appear to be soon color. At first I thought they were just razor bumps/burn. But they haven't gone away. I'm having trouble uploading them from my phone. Can I email them to you?

Dr.Deepak
01-15-2015, 03:29 PM
Well thanks for the pics, though they were not very clear. Anyway they look like Sebaceous Prominence or Fordyce Spots. They are totally harmless. For details:
http://www.dermatalk.com/blogs/cosmetic-surgery/fordyce-spots-on-penis-should-you-be-worried/