PDA

View Full Version : Base of penis shaft keeps splitting during sex

Marvinharrison
01-06-2015, 12:45 AM
Everytime I have somewhat aggressive action to my penis, whether it's by hand, oral, or vaginal sex, I keep getting what looks like a small papercut on the base of my shaft.. If I put neosporin on it, it's completely gone in 3 days. When I masturbate it's fine or if the sex is very gentle. I saw a dermatologist and he said it's sort of common in people over 50. I'm just 43. I've been tested for stds which were negative. But like I said, never happens until I get an aggressive hand job or blow job or sex. I don't want girls thinking I have an std. Dermatologist gave be a prescription cortisone cream but I went without any action for months and first time I did it split open again. I also went to a urologist for different issue and I asked him about it and all he said was use more lube. Really?

Dr.Saiyan
01-06-2015, 11:30 AM
Hi bill! welcome to DermaTalk. Your lesion seems like penile eczema to me. Can you post good picture of the lesion.

Marvinharrison
01-06-2015, 05:12 PM
No. Skin looks completely normal now. But if I do have any activity down there besides manual masturbation, it opens up, actually looks like a small papercut.. Anything that can be used on the skin to make it more durable so it won't split open everytime I get action down there?

Marvinharrison
01-06-2015, 05:17 PM
I just searched penile eczema and sounds nothing like I have. It's not a rash or blister or discolored. It looks no different from rest of my penis skin, until fast or rough action down there and the skin splits open. Very small and looks exactly like a papercut

Marvinharrison
01-31-2017, 06:52 PM
I just searched penile eczema and sounds nothing like I have. It's not a rash or blister or discolored. It looks no different from rest of my penis skin, until fast or rough action down there and the skin splits open. Very small and looks exactly like a papercut

3 different dermatologists now in past 2 years. Gone a year without sex and no redness or splits in skin and first time I have sex it tears open again. Used neosporin for 5 days and once it healed I used hydrocortisone 2.5 twice a day for 5 days. Everything looks healed and then have sex and it opens up again. I'm at a loss here