PDA

View Full Version : Need help. Not sure what this is.

rickyrafiq
10-03-2014, 11:20 AM
Hey guys, came across this forum and thought that maybe I could get some help here.

Let me first introduce everything about the rashes and how it came along..

About 5 weeks ago, i had gone to thailand n i developed some kind of rashes on both my upper arm area. I showed it to a doctor once I had returned from thailand, and my doctor told me to apply some betamathesone cream. The rashes which I developed in thailand is slowing blemishing away.

But lately in the past 3 days, I had a sudden outbreak of new rashes (a different looking one) on both my shoulders and a couple on my upper back. Prior to that, I had been going to the steam room and sauna after wokring out in the gym for about 15 minutes everyday for the past 7 days...after leaving the steam room, i put on back my gym clothes and ride a motorcycle home because i only live 5 minutes away.

I am not sure if these new rashes is caused by the steam room-dirty clothes-motorcyle dirty air as i live in malaysia)...

I have not gone to see a doctor yet, but it has been bothering me to the extend I am feeling down whenever i see the rashes on my shoulders.

If someone could help me out, I would really appreciate it. I have never gotten rashes before.

Kollin
10-06-2014, 10:50 AM
You may try pure chimp super body cream to reduce inflammation.
It must help you.

Dr.Deepak
10-09-2014, 03:21 AM
Welcome to the forum Ricky.. This looks like Acneform eruption ion that can be due to steroid " steroid induced Acneform eruption (betamethasone)" or could be hot tub folliculitis due to sauna bath... Does it itch/pain or any other sensation?

Claudia Bryant
02-06-2015, 08:31 AM
You may try pure chimp super body cream to reduce inflammation.
It must help you.

Really a pure chimp body cream will help you to reduce inflammation.