PDA

View Full Version : Sores on base of genitals, STD test was negative..

curious84
09-18-2014, 01:02 AM
Hello,

I found this site by doing some searching and hope I might find an answer here. I was sexually active with a girl a couple of months ago, and during an encounter we were rough, and it ended up rubbing the shaft of my penis raw on one area. After a few days I noticed some little sores and eventually went and got and STD test. Everything came back negative except HSV-1. I am not sure what these are, but they are a little itchy/sore to the touch, but not painful at all. I noticed these again a couple of days ago and it has been a little itchy in the area. I also typically shave my entire area with a multi-bladed razor if that makes a difference. Any help/advice is much appreciated.2718

curious84
09-18-2014, 04:00 PM
Does anyone anyone have any ideas? If this still isn't the right forum, please let me know.

Dr.Deepak
09-19-2014, 11:38 AM
Welcome to the forum Kelvin, sorry for late reply...so where is the lesion actually ? is it ( the pic) on the glans or base? another clear picture covering more area would be great. Any burning sensation? fever? cold-flu like symptoms? Does it contain clear fluid inside it or just hard bumps? Hsv-1 is very common in oral herpes but can also affect genitals. HSV-1 in genital is not that aggressive as HSV-2 and usually require no treatment.