PDA

View Full Version : Butter Face Mask

mimico
11-30-2008, 04:26 AM
Beat the butter in a bowl
Beat in the other ingredients and use immediately

GAURAV
07-24-2009, 06:38 AM
Spreading nutella and butter on your skin makes it soft. Then the tomato paste is good too. Honey is very good, as it is antibacterial. The lemon and lime juice provides vitamin C to your face and your skin absorbs it. I think lemon and lime juice is supposed to get rid of freckles but I'm not certain. It's still very good for your skin. You can also try cocoa butter, which makes your skin soft too. Lemon and lime juice is good and honey is good for your skin, keep it up:)

Dennis
07-24-2009, 02:12 PM
Spreading nutella and butter on your skin makes it soft. Then the tomato paste is good too. Honey is very good, as it is antibacterial. The lemon and lime juice provides vitamin C to your face and your skin absorbs it. I think lemon and lime juice is supposed to get rid of freckles but I'm not certain. It's still very good for your skin. You can also try cocoa butter, which makes your skin soft too. Lemon and lime juice is good and honey is good for your skin, keep it up:)

Nutella?? I only eat it. Never tried anything else with nuttela. I can use it for face mask?? LoL...