PDA

View Full Version : pimple like dots all over my face

Neelam
11-26-2008, 10:14 AM
hi dermatalk, nice site ,i hope to get many replies too. I have pimple like dots all over my face,thay look pink in color. someone told me that facial at this age is not appropriate. Could you please advise and provide me with remedies.

Dr.Deepak
11-26-2008, 02:22 PM
how old are you,since when you are having this pink like pimples on your face,is it associated with fever? it is necessary to rule out other disease before we come to disgnosis of acne.

Sabina
11-27-2008, 03:45 PM
The most important thing for you is to drink at least two litres of water everyday. Be gentle with cleansing. The best way to get rid of your problem is to use an anti bacterial soap or mild cleanser. Hard scrubbing will only make your skin condition worse. Gently wash your skin with a mild cleanser in the morning, at bedtime, and after any heavy exercise. Avoid rough scrubs or pads. After you wash your skin, rinse it thoroughly. Use sunscreen (SPF 30 or more) regularly. The sun can damage the skin and promote premature ageing.

khassa
11-29-2008, 11:49 AM
i agree with the thread starter.....i think use of artificial cosmetics is the first and foremost reason of pimples......i always avoid use of them

Neelam
12-20-2008, 10:20 AM
oh thank you all for answer.

hi 010081 i'm 21 years old .i'm getting this pimples for around 6 months now and is not associated with fever or any other problems, just pimples. waiting for your reply.

Elena K
12-21-2008, 04:08 AM
i think use of artificial cosmetics is the first and foremost reason of pimples......

I disagree, there is a lot of reasons one can get pimples including genetics, hormonal issues, etc. Of course cosmetics can cause pimples too, but I don't think it's the main reason.

Elena K
12-21-2008, 04:21 AM
i'm 21 years old .i'm getting this pimples for around 6 months now and is not associated with fever or any other problems, just pimples. waiting for your reply.

If there is no underlying health issue, try some anti-acne products with salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. I would try something with salicylic acid first as it's less drying.
Also, I'm not sure why facial at your age would be inappropriate. Never heard that, and I'm getting facials since my early 20's. Just make sure that it's done by a professional if you decide to do it.

Hope this helps :)