PDA

View Full Version : Help my balls are scratching like crazy

Evadavada
05-24-2014, 09:02 AM
A month ago my balls started itching really bad, I scratch often and I see that dead skin peels off of my balls, is it because of hair? Since I scratch a lot many times what happens is that the skin burns when I apply water. It is troubling me a lot. I searched online and I think it might be eczema or it might be just a rash. It says that eczema doesn't have a cure. I'm planning to trim off the hair. And I have bought itchguard which has clotrimazol, menthol, boric acid & zinc oxide. I haven't applied the cream yet, I'm waiting for a reply with a suggestion on what should I do. I don't want to go to a doctor since I get scared of em. I'm 22 yrs old and this is happening for the first time. Also, is this because of shagging? E

Dr.Deepak
05-27-2014, 03:14 PM
Looks like Scrotal dermatitis to me, in addition to antifungal you may also add mild-moderate steroids cream that will help resolve the lesion quick. If itching is severe you may take some non-sedating anti-itch medication (eg. allegra). In order to decrease side-effects of long-term steroid, you may also add Tacrolimus cream 0.03% once a day.