PDA

View Full Version : cream for dark circles

shana
05-13-2014, 07:01 AM
cream for dark circles?

Terry
05-21-2014, 09:04 AM
Thanks for the link, I use dermology eye cream for under eye dark circles.

Emily Kristina
07-16-2014, 08:46 AM
I would suggest to go with natural remedies to treat dark circles. Wrap ice cubes in wash cloth and put it over your eyes for 15 minutes twice daily.
The another effective is remedy is cucumber therapy. Put chilled cucumber slices on your eyes for 15 minutes twice daily. Both these are proven remedies to treat dark circles.

stevex
07-25-2014, 04:36 AM
From my experience Aroma Magic Under Eye Gel is the best:D

Pantherkaur
08-27-2014, 06:45 AM
As my personal view, Olay total effects 7 is the best cream for dark circles. I am using it.

Carolsue22
08-27-2014, 07:12 PM
there are a few homemade recipes to reduce the appearance of under eye circles and bags such as: Almond Oil - Easily absorbed into the skin and is an excellent emollient with nourishing properties. Almond oil promotes soft and smooth skin. Also used in massage therapy for its hydrating properties. Note: People who are allergic to it, or have nut allergies should avoid almonds and almond oil. Massage around eye area gently without stretching the skin for two weeks and see the improvement.

Tea – A cold compress of rosemary. Excellent for its antioxidant properties, and secondly has a remarkable stimulating effect on the skin. Mix ½ cup fresh rosemary and a quart of water to a boil and steep for 20 minutes, strain and then chill. Place cloth in liquid, wring out and place on eyes for 15 to 20 minutes, once a day or as needed. Note: rosemary essential oil has a highly stimulating action and may not be suitable for people with epilepsy or high blood pressure. The essential oil should also not be used during pregnancy.

Tea – A cold compress of Chamomile. Chamomile tones all types of complexions. The anti-inflammatory effect of the essential oil applied topically improves skin regeneration, and a cold compress does wonders for puffy eyes. Chamomile is used in facial steams to reduce puffiness and cleanse the pores of the skin. Steep tea bags and chill. Place cotton balls in liquid and apply to dark circles leaving on 10 to 15 minutes. Note: Handling fresh chamomile plants may cause dermatitis in some individuals. It should not to be used when using anti-coagulant drugs. Please note that the essential oil is said to stimulate the uterus and should be used with care in pregnancy. Allergic reactions may occur - normally people allergic to daisies.

Lemon/Tomato Paste: 1 tsp. of tomato juice, ½ tsp. lemon juice, a pinch of turmeric powder and 1 tsp. of flour. Apply around the eyes and leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. The lemon refreshes and stimulates white corpuscles. Additionally, lemon is a bleaching agent for skin.

sharncheema
09-02-2014, 07:16 AM
there are a few homemade recipes to reduce the appearance of under eye circles and bags such as: Almond Oil - Easily absorbed into the skin and is an excellent emollient with nourishing properties. Almond oil promotes soft and smooth skin. Also used in massage therapy for its hydrating properties. Note: People who are allergic to it, or have nut allergies should avoid almonds and almond oil. Massage around eye area gently without stretching the skin for two weeks and see the improvement.

Tea – A cold compress of rosemary. Excellent for its antioxidant properties, and secondly has a remarkable stimulating effect on the skin. Mix ½ cup fresh rosemary and a quart of water to a boil and steep for 20 minutes, strain and then chill. Place cloth in liquid, wring out and place on eyes for 15 to 20 minutes, once a day or as needed. Note: rosemary essential oil has a highly stimulating action and may not be suitable for people with epilepsy or high blood pressure. The essential oil should also not be used during pregnancy.

Tea – A cold compress of Chamomile. Chamomile tones all types of complexions. The anti-inflammatory effect of the essential oil applied topically improves skin regeneration, and a cold compress does wonders for puffy eyes. Chamomile is used in facial steams to reduce puffiness and cleanse the pores of the skin. Steep tea bags and chill. Place cotton balls in liquid and apply to dark circles leaving on 10 to 15 minutes. Note: Handling fresh chamomile plants may cause dermatitis in some individuals. It should not to be used when using anti-coagulant drugs. Please note that the essential oil is said to stimulate the uterus and should be used with care in pregnancy. Allergic reactions may occur - normally people allergic to daisies.

Lemon/Tomato Paste: 1 tsp. of tomato juice, ½ tsp. lemon juice, a pinch of turmeric powder and 1 tsp. of flour. Apply around the eyes and leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. The lemon refreshes and stimulates white corpuscles. Additionally, lemon is a bleaching agent for skin.

Very information and useful tips. Thanks for sharing with us.

frankyjannie
09-04-2014, 05:55 AM
Cleansing your skin is really the foundation of a healthy skin care routine. Whether you have oily, normal or combination skin, it is important to clean your facial skin without stripping it of naturally occurring oils that are important for younger looking skin.

marclewis
02-12-2015, 10:04 AM
My wife use Ponds age miracle.Before it, she used Garnier night cream that was also good one.

pamela
02-25-2015, 10:43 AM
Thanks to Sakare Eye Serum and Eye cream, my eyes feel much better. My dark circles are going and they look fresh now. I have almost forgotten what puffiness is! My friends who apply other eye creams keep telling me that after applying their creams they feel heavy around eyes. Due to this they keep running to the washroom to first wash their eyes and then again apply the cream to moisturize them. Wao! I am away from all that mess. :)

AndrewWilliams
02-26-2015, 07:54 PM
No need to get into any sort of medication or even creaming, simply drink plenty of water and get rid off of it. My personal experience!

Deery1979
03-03-2015, 09:35 PM
Clinique has a really good one. It comes in a little tube and is a concealer. Works great and wasn't real expensive. 15 dollars i think. All you need is a little bit! best of all they will match your skin so you get the right shade! Clinique has a good under eye cream too! I love their products!

AndrewWilliams
03-05-2015, 01:15 PM
If your concern is dark circle, try the Cellular Laboratories® De-Aging Eye Crème

primary benefits:

• Plumps and brightens skin, lessening the appearance of wrinkles and dark circles under the eye
• Reduces the appearance of the signs of aging
• Firms the skin, promoting appearance of a “lift”
• Moisturizes and refreshes delicate skin around the eyes

stevex
04-04-2015, 10:29 AM
clarins paris
ZO skin health
olay total effects
nightly renewal
silicium eye cream
you can also go for products under oriflame.

William Smith
06-11-2015, 09:20 AM
You may use Aloe Vera fairness cream to get dark circles free skin. Its really the best skin care cream.

drugpillstore
06-15-2015, 11:21 AM
You can use Melalite Cream 4%, and Fair & Lovely Cream.

Emilylittelton
07-15-2015, 09:20 AM
For dark circles, you can use Eyevage, a Solvaderm product. Its a medical grade product having integrative approach. It lightens the dark circle and also helps in removing eye bags. It's light enough to wear everyday, you don't feel it after its rubbed in. Also its easily available online.

KathyMitchell
02-23-2016, 10:21 AM
If you have dark circles under the eyes that are caused by a lack of sleep, certain foods, allergies, or if you have very light skin, then the best under eye cream to choose is one that is scientifically proven and tested by dermatologists. In Eyevage you can see both of this quality. It helps you to recover your dark circles.

CathyL
02-28-2016, 06:38 PM
1) Every one should have at least 8 hours sleep to keep the body and mind fit and to keep the dark circles at bay.
2) Drink plenty of fluids at least 2 liters of water a day to keep the skin smooth and supple.
3) Potato juice has bleaching agents in it, so you can take potato juice out and apply it on your skin. You can soak cotton balls in the juice and can keep them on your eyes for at least 20 minutes while having rest. It helps in reducing the dark circles.
4) Grated cucumber juice is very useful for dark circles. You can apply it on the eyes the same way you apply potato juice.
5) Always go out in sun wearing sunglasses and after applying sunscreen lotion on the skin around the eyes.
6) Take a teaspoonful of milk powder and apply honey to it. Put this paste on the skin on the dark circles. It helps in reducing the dark circles.

With healthy lifestyle, sleeping enough and drinking enough of water it is a way to go.

Olive oil and organic olive butter helps to improve skin elasticity, while moisturizing to smooth fine lines and wrinkles. The beauty benefit of olive oil is it allows for easy absorption to combat dryness. Since olive oil is a rich source of antioxidants, it has been proven to protect against skin aging.

KathyMitchell
03-10-2016, 12:30 PM
I agree with Terrie Dawson, I also like to suggest you to use some dermatologist treatment, one of them is Eyevage, this cream is recommended by dermatologist, and you can read the reviews of this cream before buying. It is a multi-action age-defying cream developed by leading dermatologists to address the varied and complex issues that most commonly affect mature skin in the eye area.

lisa fletcher
04-16-2016, 06:05 AM
I would suggest Revitol Eye cream for dark circles for sure as I've witnessed the results myself when I used the same. I am sure this will work for you.

kusum121
06-22-2016, 06:00 AM
Plasma from blood can work well as they have growth factors..

loveyourskin
12-12-2016, 06:20 AM
Have you tried Rodan + Fields multifunction eye cream? It's our best selling product. A jar will last 3-4 months.
Give your eyes some extra love this winter!! REDEFINE Multi-Function Eye Cream combines powerful peptides to minimize the appearance of crow’s feet and reduce the appearance of puffiness and dark under-eye circles, while special optical diffusers noticeably brighten the eye area. This formula is ideal for maintaining the delicate skin around your eyes. Until Jan 2, 2016, get a free package of anti aging make up removal cloths with purchase (if you don't wear make up, they're still great for washing your face before bed!

essay
02-23-2017, 07:59 PM
I don't have dark circles but if my eyes are tired , which I think does contribute to dark circles, then I use

Boot cucumber eye gel its only £1.50 a tube but it really does soothe the eyes.

Shizakhan
08-28-2017, 10:50 AM
Stress-free, good sleep and drink more water is more effective than every cream. If you sleep 6 to hours, live stress-free and drink plenty of water, there will be no dark circles around the eyes. Apart from this, morning walk is also helpful in healthy and fresh skin. Keep yourself healthy, there will be no need of use any cream.

SophiaFaith1983
09-05-2017, 05:25 AM
IT Cosmetics Confidence in an Eye Cream followed by their Bye Bye Under Eye from b-glowing!

LightSky
09-06-2017, 01:31 AM
I suggest you can try a free solution like:
1. Place warm teabags over your eyes for a few minutes.

2. Soothe your eyes with cold cucumbers.

If it doesn't work, then you have to facial your skin:

3. A temporary and quick fix by using Instantly Ageless that works within 2 minutes.

4. A permanent fix is to use LUMINESCE Cellular Rejuvenation Serum which is developed by dermatologist, it helps to remove eye bags, dark circles, wrinkles, fine lines, stretch marks, heals wound, face lift, whitening and reveal your unique glow. It's Paraben free. My cousin-in-law currently is using. From his look,
nobody is able to guess his age correctly.

Hope this will help :)

Alisha
12-01-2017, 01:01 PM
I would recommend natural remedies instead of cream to overcome eyes dark spots. You can use Tomato juice, Cucumber, Potato juice, Almond oil and Rose water etc.

sturatmathew
01-15-2018, 02:35 PM
I would recommend Botanic spa eye cream to get rid from under eye dark circles, wrinkle lines etc. after using this cream you would feel the improvements on your face.

Pinkwords
03-28-2018, 01:53 PM
I think laneige dual eye cream is quite good..For Day and Night - the container got 2 sections to differentiate.
Price is a bit ex ...i bought 1 before and somehow i think the dark circles really reduced abit..

If it is too serious, you might want to go for this treatment at Radium Medical Aesthetics to 'cure' it and then can continue to use our normal cream to maintain =D
Can try cold cucumber and cold tea bags ...might not reduce dark circle but definitely give some calming effect to the eyes =D

ninaholm
04-06-2018, 07:49 AM
I used cream but its not quickly worked

Pinkwords
09-12-2018, 02:04 PM
can try laneign korea day and night eye cream...i like the texture and wont make my eye makeup look so 'cakey'

in fact, i started to go for eye treatment - esp when age is catching up on me...
Can do some reading -->
I went for their filler =D haha i think is ok...Once a while - when my dark circles are very serious

NaturallyEmma
09-17-2018, 11:49 AM
Tell me about it ... I wish dark circles were not one of my problems, but unfortunately they are, so I decided to fight them back! While doing my everyday makeup I use concealers, but there are days that this is not enough. That is why I decided to start using eye-creams. I don't know much about them, but as a natural and organic freak I searched for my perfect cream on natural beauty blogs and sites and I found this gem:It works wonderfully. I especially love the roller ball that gives nice cooling effect. You have to try it out guys! :D

minnymay
10-03-2018, 09:28 AM
I tried eye patches, but it didn't help

illeana
10-08-2018, 06:01 AM
I have used many eye creams and I like Shiseido White Lucent Eye Cream and Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Cream.

illeana
10-17-2018, 06:22 AM
I have dark under eyes issue, have tried many things many products, below are some of my personal recommendations -

1. Forest Essentials Intensive Eye Cream With Anise
2. Biotique Bio Seaweed Revitalizing Anti Fatigue Eye Gel
3. L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Magic White Double Whitening Eye Cream
4. Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Eye Cream

ajaymehta10
05-10-2019, 11:07 AM
Laughter is The Best Medicine!!

MaTDonawan
01-20-2020, 10:41 AM
Apart from this, morning walk is also helpful in healthy and fresh skin. Keep yourself healthy, there will be no need of use any cream.