PDA

View Full Version : Vitamize your skin!

robertslinda
04-23-2014, 06:13 PM
Collagen will help to vitamize your skin. Type 1 collagen is one of the most necessary elements for skin health. The increase of type1 collagen in body can slow down the wrinkle formation process. The deficiency of this element can be substituted with collagen supplementations.

Emily Kristina
04-29-2014, 07:38 AM
I agree with you Robertslinda. Collagen is very important for skin. Also good skin care routine plus some good anti aging cream is also important for skin in older age. To prevent wrinkles according to me ******** anti-aging cream is best because it eliminate wrinkles in few days completely.

marclewis
08-23-2014, 06:40 AM
yeah collagen is such a major constituent of the skin health. About 80% of collagen type I present in young skin.

William Smith
06-10-2015, 10:25 AM
I've also heard about collagen from a lot of guys. Its really very important for skin. It prevents you also from various skin problems like wrinkles, acne etc.

Julie Lara
06-17-2015, 01:12 PM
Collagen is really very important constituent for skin..You may get relief from various skin related problems..

lisa fletcher
06-23-2016, 04:00 AM
Collagen is a protein produced by our cells that helps “hold” the skin together, keeping it looking younger and giving it firmness and elasticity. When we're young, our skin stays plump and smooth because it constantly regenerates itself.Thats why its amazing !! :-)