PDA

View Full Version : Beauty Product Lover

chitowngal
11-16-2008, 09:45 PM
Hello All,
Found this place in my search for some skin care products to help my younger sisters. I am addicted to new and old beauty care products, skin care treatments as well. Addicted in a good way though.

Love learning what I can do and use to have the best complexion possible, but I also prefer to go naturale.

My younger sisters, unfortunately, have been plagued with skin problems that no one else in my family have had before and we have yet to find anything that works for them.

See you in the forums.

Dr.Deepak
11-17-2008, 03:06 AM
hey chitowngal welcome :h2: Welcome to dermatalk community.yea sure we'll help in everyway we can to suggest some good products for your sister.just let us know what she's going thru.. hope to see you in the forums .have a nice day.

Sabina
11-27-2008, 03:04 AM
hey chitowngal nice to see you here.welcome to the forum.Where are you from anyway ?

mimico
11-27-2008, 01:10 PM
Hi there chitowngal, I'm really excited to talk about beauty products with you! I'm a product junkie myself. Every time I go to the grocery, I spend so much time browsing the shelves for something new. I have 2 body lotions, 3 shampoos, 2 conditioners, 2 bars of soap and a body wash, 4 acne meds, 2 eye creams, 3 night creams, 5 foundations, and 9 lip products right now. I just like experimenting and buying new stuff!

Ashu
11-29-2008, 08:32 AM
hi chitowngal welcome to the forum.

khassa
11-29-2008, 11:52 AM
hi chitowngal...it would be nice working with you guys......well i am a rookie in this field but i would like to learn as much as i can......