PDA

View Full Version : Do my sister need a Rhinoplasty ? Please help

kristinaleonard
04-07-2014, 01:03 PM
Hi,

I am new to this forum, but I know that I have chosen the right place to discuss about the rhinoplasty procedure which my sister is planning to undergo. The amazing fact is that she is only 23, I personally think that this is not the age for plastic surgery. I don't how and where she had got few plastic surgeon's name short listed. While we were discussing I tried best to make her understand that you can still wait to undergo the surgery but she is not listening. Please advice which is the best age for rhinoplasty surgery. And am also sharing the one surgeon details here do let me know about him and if you have any suggestion from your side please let me know.

Waiting for your reviews!!!!!!!!!!!

eemajamil
06-07-2017, 08:12 AM
Yups i think your sister must go for surgery if she has a nose problem and here i suggest you the best rhinoplasty clinic in dubai .Feel free to ask if you want to know more regarding the treatment .

DanielLee5
07-09-2017, 07:25 AM
Nobody can't decide but she herself, professional surgeon is the most important factor here. Here is an example of great rhinoplasty, I think.