PDA

View Full Version : Anti aging products making a difference in you

Sabina
11-08-2008, 03:58 PM
Any anti-aging products that really made a difference in you.what have worked best for you? care to share here.

mimico
11-08-2008, 11:24 PM
Well I'm only 23 so I don't have problems yet when it comes to aging. But I've always used a lotion after showering (which I do on a daily basis) and I think that routine has somehow helped. I also use sunblock a lot and don't wear makeup unless I'm heading out. I think that has helped me to keep my face glowing and healthy.

larry
12-05-2008, 02:05 AM
I use a vitamin C based cream with a silicon based sealant. Works wonders every night

Well I'm only 23 so I don't have problems yet when it comes to aging. But I've always used a lotion after showering (which I do on a daily basis) and I think that routine has somehow helped. I also use sunblock a lot and don't wear makeup unless I'm heading out. I think that has helped me to keep my face glowing and healthy.

sanrita
12-10-2008, 04:09 PM
i'm using Pond's Age Miracle and i found its better then others.

larry
12-11-2008, 08:27 AM
i'm using Pond's Age Miracle and i found its better then others.

What are the active ingredients in it?

Bevan
02-27-2010, 04:33 AM
Using anti aging cream/ products from a very early age is really good for your skin. This will keep your skin looking younger for a really long time. This will also reduce the signs of aging like dark spots and wrinkles.

dale91
03-01-2010, 05:57 AM
As for the best anti-aging produts, maybe you can check out eyecreamreviews.com for cool and effective stuffs..I found 2 of the products that im using there, it's ******** Skin cream and BASQNYC Cucumber Tea Eye gel...For my age, i dont look like 30ish...hehehehe...These products helps maintain smooth, soft and youthful skin...

Skinlady22
04-23-2010, 01:11 PM
A.G.E. Interrupter and Wrinkle Reducing Lotion are both that I've used. Quite expensive but it works so I've continued to spend the cash.

I tend towards Obagi and SkinCeutical products for aging problems (pun intended). :)

maryf
04-24-2010, 12:56 PM
Using anti aging cream/ products from a very early age is really good for your skin. This will keep your skin looking younger for a really long time. This will also reduce the signs of aging like dark spots and wrinkles.

I agree with this. Preventative maintenance is better that waiting till you're 40 and then going for a snipp and tuck. Start young and stick with it ... Over a few years it can make a big difference.

minervagraham
04-27-2010, 06:03 AM
it largely depends on your skin type and the your location. Choose a sunscreen that suits your needs. Minerva @ ***********

maryf
05-05-2010, 09:20 PM
it largely depends on your skin type and the your location. Choose a sunscreen that suits your needs. Minerva @ ***********

Agreed - Sun is the major ager. Big stress, heavy smoking and diet can also contribute...

jasmine
05-06-2010, 02:40 AM
I agree with you. i am thirty but look like 25 because i use pond's age miracle anti aging cream. definitely you will get a smooth and clear skin.
otherwise if you want maintain your skin in a natural way you have to use olive oil massage which gives a best result.

danneva
05-30-2010, 06:11 PM
They said that the starting age of aging was 20 years old. Since I love tanning, I bought a 2 in 1 lotion. You want to try? One is anti aging and the other one is skin tanning. Yeah! You read it right! It’s a skin tanning lotion with active melanin peptides to maintain your youthfulness.

latifouro
05-31-2010, 05:14 AM
well i'm using neutrogena which look like this
http://www.americarx.com/admin/ARXPRODUCTIMAGES/Nimages/NeutrogenaFaceMakeUp/ALNC12453.jpg

emmawatson
06-02-2010, 09:39 AM
The answer to the often asked question, do anti aging creams really work is no, at least in most cases. There are some formulas developed by companies that believe in providing their customers with only the highest quality ingredients possible. Their products have been proven to work through numerous clinical studies, and by the success their customers have had in reducing their wrinkles.

drrenuka
10-01-2010, 06:52 AM
Well i am using natural anti aging product after reading its ingredients i must say i works great..it is Lass Anti aging cream ..after my experience i am suggesting lots of its products to many people or as a doctor assuring that these all products are natural, safe and very effective. :) You can read its reviews from this link: http://www.*************.com/natural_beauty_products/anti_wrinkle_creams.php

janetageymang
10-09-2010, 02:10 PM
I went to Miami earlier this year (I am from South London) and my cousin swore by a product called Hydroxatone. I bought 3 months supply while I was over there, and so far I have been pleasantly surprised by the results.....I can see a difference around my eyes and forehead, although this only happened after about 2 months of use. There may be better products out there that give quicker results but this has worked for me so far.

sallyB
10-21-2010, 09:48 PM
Every product I use has a sunscreen in it. I stopped sun bathing in my mid twenties. Now I moisturize and use all sorts of stuff. Guess I'm a product junkie.

y34963
10-22-2010, 01:47 AM
I am too sallyB. I never did bask in the sun I got bored to quickly, lol. But I do like products. I make my own but I still will buy something that catches my eye. You just never know when that 'miracle product' is there for you :)

vencasand
10-22-2010, 01:33 PM
i have noticed since using argon oil as a moisturizer my face is getting softer and smoother.