PDA

View Full Version : Hey Psorasis Surffers ,What Treatment Worked best For you

beefire9
11-08-2008, 03:58 AM
I have been suffering from P since last 20 yrs and tried this and that now even planning to try what they call oilpulling but currently applying clop-s(clobetasol and salicyclic acid mixed with calamine lotion).Hadn't had much success.

Anyway what has worked best on you.

Dr.Deepak
01-28-2009, 04:13 AM
well how do you apply this medication..this usually works on mild to moderate psoriasis.. doesn't work well for severe and widespread psoriasis..

you could try applying clobetasol and vitamin D analogs like Donovex and see the result.. and the procedure of application also affects its treatment.. how do you apply?

Organic-rainbow
07-28-2009, 01:39 PM
I found that Propolis creme works best for me. I have had Psoriasis for over 20 years and could not get rid of it until a lady in March told me of a treatment that would work. She said if i bought it and it did not word she would five me twice what I paid for it... it worked a dream and I know about 4 others who use it and have finally after years cleared their psoriasis

vencasand
09-03-2009, 01:12 PM
organic-rainbow, since my psoriasis seems to be out of control i went on line and got a bee pollen/royal jelly/propolis/ capsule that is supposed to support your immune system and help from the inside out. i just sent for it 2 days ago and i don't even know where it is coming from but it is from a place that sells even the pure propolis. the company has it's own hives and when there is overproduction from the bees they make their products. nothing goes to waste. i hope it works from taking this capsule. it is supposed to be about an inch long!! as soon as i take it for a while i will let you know how it is working. they had the ointment but i would have to slather head to toe. can't go to work like that.
thanks for telling me about this product. i know it isn't the same one as yours, at least i don't think it is the same company, but it is guanteed pure, and the reviews were really good.

Organic-rainbow
09-03-2009, 07:27 PM
organic-rainbow, since my psoriasis seems to be out of control i went on line and got a bee pollen/royal jelly/propolis/ capsule that is supposed to support your immune system and help from the inside out. i just sent for it 2 days ago and i don't even know where it is coming from but it is from a place that sells even the pure propolis. the company has it's own hives and when there is overproduction from the bees they make their products. nothing goes to waste. i hope it works from taking this capsule. it is supposed to be about an inch long!! as soon as i take it for a while i will let you know how it is working. they had the ointment but i would have to slather head to toe. can't go to work like that.
thanks for telling me about this product. i know it isn't the same one as yours, at least i don't think it is the same company, but it is guanteed pure, and the reviews were really good.

That does not sound Like where I get my product from... I get mine wholesale from Forever Living Products... it is pure propolis creme...you do not slather from head to toe...omg. You only use it topically... where you get the Psoriasis... The Royal Jelly and Bee Propolis WILL help your immune system. We sell Aloe vera gel too which is a very good immune system support. I only use propolis and the gel. We do have our own bee hives in the Sanora desert. 500 Acres of them.

y34963
10-11-2009, 05:01 AM
I have had psorasis for 34 years. I have tried absolutely everthing to get them under control. I know there in no cure for them but my derm gave me perscription for Retin-A and it works like a dream. It took about 4 months but finally they are very much under control. I have a couple of tiny spots but if I keep putting the RA on them they go away.

vencasand
10-11-2009, 02:29 PM
retin a helps your psoriasis? i have large areas on my legs and back. also have on my scalp. i am still under stress but i have been under extreem stress for 3 years. that was when i started with it. i will ask my doctor about using retin a. i might have too large an area for it's use. by the way, welcome to the forum. we love new ideas, and new friends, glad you're not shy about commenting. you will like it here.

y34963
10-11-2009, 04:06 PM
retin a helps your psoriasis? i have large areas on my legs and back. also have on my scalp. i am still under stress but i have been under extreem stress for 3 years. that was when i started with it. i will ask my doctor about using retin a. i might have too large an area for it's use. by the way, welcome to the forum. we love new ideas, and new friends, glad you're not shy about commenting. you will like it here.

Yes, it does help for sure. It is the only thing that has helped me. I had large patches on my legs, arms and belly (at my sides). It takes them away not permanently of course, but it helps keeps them at bay.

You have to be patient though because it does take some time and the area does get irriated if you don't follow your derm's instructions but it is totally worth it. Sunscreen in imperative to wear when you are using Retin-A. The plus side is it also helps wrinkles, :D

skinex7
10-15-2009, 02:19 PM
y34963 - you're right. I don't think there is a cure. But for sure there are products my brother used that lowered if not eliminates most of his symptoms.

y34963
10-16-2009, 12:53 AM
For sure, there are products that will definately help.

katrina
10-16-2009, 07:57 PM
hey what is that oilpulling means ?

vencasand
11-25-2009, 02:26 PM
one note what not to use on psoriasis is bath and body works lavender and vanilla aromatherapy. i tried it one night when i was itching bad. i thought the lavender would calm my skin. wrong. with me it just burned. of course it wasn't itching, but the burning was bad. not to my skin just to the places i applied it. i let it on. no damage just the stinging and burning, but then i fell asleep.

eroltoksoy
08-16-2010, 11:24 AM
I am sorry to tell but all of the treatments are permenant. I used topical pomades, UV rays, Methotrexate pills and finally enbrel etanercept shots the condition itself sooner or later immunes itself to the treatment ... It is up to ypu actually opnce your condition reaches to level 0 you shoulşd take good care of yourself in order to prevent any rebounds.

vencasand
08-19-2010, 01:48 PM
i finally got my psoriasis in remission from taking vit. D3 and applying a scar cream called rosehips and hibiscus cream. i used it twice a day and i couldn't believe the results. i took 1000iu of vitamin d3 and this cream. that is all. my life wasn't any better stress wise so the only thing i did new was these two things. i helped me immensley.

Skindulgence
01-01-2011, 10:02 PM
Hi everyone, I am new to this forum and wanted to share with
you something that really worked for my moderate to severe
psoriasis which of course varies depending on my stress.
This product is no joke and of course is not guaranteed
to work on everyone because psoriasis affects different people
in different ways. There is no cure but there is management and
for me that is called bellamora~ for your free samples click on the following link
[url under reviewl] and by free I mean no CC# and no shipping fees.

kaylap
05-03-2011, 09:39 PM
The American Institute of Advanced Medicine holds the answers to your embarrassing psoriasis problems. having itchy red patches on your elbows and scalp; that over the counter medicines only temporarily relieve, can feel hopeless and very upsetling. Seeing white flakes and scales on your legs, scales that itch. The American Institute of Advanced Medicine is sharing their cure with psoriasis sufferers. Everyone Deserves healthycskin and freedom from red patches and white scales. "We succeed where others have failed". Visit us at [ Link Removed ] we look forward to seeing you achieve your healthy skin goals!

** NOT a scam

Dr.Deepak
05-03-2011, 10:40 PM
The American Institute of Advanced Medicine holds the answers to your embarrassing psoriasis problems. having itchy red patches on your elbows and scalp; that over the counter medicines only temporarily relieve, can feel hopeless and very upsetling. Seeing white flakes and scales on your legs, scales that itch. The American Institute of Advanced Medicine is sharing their cure with psoriasis sufferers. Everyone Deserves healthycskin and freedom from red patches and white scales. "We succeed where others have failed". Visit us at [ Link removed] we look forward to seeing you achieve your healthy skin goals!

** NOT a scam

Yea we do respect your suggestions and we do know There is no Cure for Psoriasis till date. and the way you are spamming the forum and all over other internet forum with same copy and paste content we do smell that you are here just from promoting your site and service not to help the suffers. So we had to take this hard decision.

DeadSeaMineralz
05-31-2011, 01:04 PM
I am familiar with a great product which is based on the Dead Sea Minerals, its 100 Natural and work for thousands of worldwide patient suffering from psoriasis - millions of people visit the dead sea thanks to the mineral precious advantages that the Dead Sea offers. you can see the product via this [URL=Under review], if you need more info or feedback about the product feel free to PM me.

sandrawall
06-28-2011, 09:59 AM
Fluocinolone topical cream of 0.025% concentration helped me a lot.

vencasand
06-28-2011, 01:53 PM
i still get flare ups but as soon as i see them coming i use that rosehips and hibiscus cream. i had my vit d checked and i was low so i increased my vitamin d3 to 3000iu daily. my worse spot is on my lower back. i think it is because my clothes probably rub the cream off. i try to let it sink in before putting on my clothes but it doesn't totally sink in, it is a little greasy. not enough to stain my clothes just enough to get rubbed off.

eroltoksoy
06-29-2011, 08:34 AM
Hello everyone;

After quitting enbrel etanercept shots, my conditon got pretty worse. after 2 months of doing nothing, I went to a local clinic espicially focused on alternative medicine. The doctor who examined me was a dermotologist and she started their usual treatment. it is a bit effortfull but works well.

includes 2 different pomades ( day/night), 2 different conditioner after each bath. and a diet totally dismiss acid hard salt and extra sugar ( no coke soda, no tomato, no nuts and chips , no peach and strawberry, no malted alcoholic beverages, no smoking)

vitamin b supplements and a light anti-histaminic daily ( I take 3-4 days a week only)

the good thing is eventhough I am not appliying the idet properly the pomades still work. my condition got better 90% in less than 2 months time.

the pomades include some dead sea extracts and some herbal cores. and everyone I know who took their treatment got well in a short period.

the treatment itself is so natural that has no side effects.

so if you are interested in maybe they send the drugs out of turkey. ( their website is in Turkish but if you give a call the doctors speak English.

here is the link
http://www.onklinik.com.tr/OnKlinik_hakkimizda.php

Dr.Saiyan
06-29-2011, 12:18 PM
hi friends! also like to share,what i have seen ,the Chinese medicines for psoriasis also shows dynamic result in improving psoriasis if used together with western medicine). There are two types one you can drink and another you have soak in water and take shower( they only have Chinese name though).Patients seems very satisfied with the result and demand for prescribing to carry along home.

vencasand
06-29-2011, 03:00 PM
saiyan, are they available in the usa? can you get them on line or are they prescription drugs?

rdholakia95
06-10-2016, 02:39 AM
I took homeopathic treatment. It is the best treatment to cure psoriasis. I had psoriasis on my arms. It was very itchy and I felt a lot of pain. It was difficult for me to live with the psoriasis. Then I came to know about homeopathic treatment. I took homeopathic treatment from Dr. Rajesh Shah at his LifeForce Homeopathy Center. You can get more knowledge on this on his website: askdrshah.com. I am happy that my psoriasis is gone.

Hope this helps!!